Are speed mods worth it?

And with this I mean actually the mods that have a speed set bonus. I know that obviously the +30 speed arrow are really good but that's not what I mean. I'm not sure if it's worth training up my resistance characters to be able to do the tier 3 mod challenges.

And on a side note: does the +10% speed also give +10% to the +X of the primary and secondary stats of mods so that the +30 speed arrow becomes essentially +33 speed?

Replies

• Couldn't say if they are worth it, or not, but the 10% speed bonus is only applied to the character's base speed, the primaries, and secondaries from mods are applied afterwards.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    And with this I mean actually the mods that have a speed set bonus. I know that obviously the +30 speed arrow are really good but that's not what I mean. I'm not sure if it's worth training up my resistance characters to be able to do the tier 3 mod challenges.

And on a side note: does the +10% speed also give +10% to the +X of the primary and secondary stats of mods so that the +30 speed arrow becomes essentially +33 speed?

Let me help you out. Speed mods are the best set of mods. Preferably with obscene secondaries like 7.2% crit chance and/or 19 speed secondary. Speed AOE meta we live in. Crit damage and crit chance could make an argument as well. Potency if you still care about the raid (sleeping through my 87th heoric at this point).
    323 posts Member
    @LordAlvert
    Couldn't have said it any better sir.