Reign of Fate- looking for a merger/now recruiting

Reign of Fate is currently looking to absorb and merge with another small guild.

-We can take between 20 and 30 people.
-We are a high level (80 accross) guild that can finish t6 in about two days, even with our limited numbers. Combining forces may be the push we need for t7.
-Friendly and casual, yet reliable and commited.
-We do have a guild forum which you may access after joining.
In the event of a merger you may keep up to 4 officers. As long as they are reliable.

Please PM me if interested.

"May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate

Replies

• Pm for details and arrangments

• Openings still available. Please get in touch with me if you would like to discuss a merger, or if you are a solo player looking for a guild.

• I have a guild that may have to merge. Have 14 members and most are coworkers. Recruiting is so hard these days and I've dumped a couple 3 weeks with no activities. We've completed a t6 but it takes a week. What is your reset time? Ours is 1:30 pm AZ time. We're mostly lvl 80 and are carried by 4 strong f2p squads.
  • We have a guild of about 20, all level 80 active players. We do t7 raids but need more players for daily activities. Let me know if you'd like to join Galactic Caretakers. Reset is 1:30 EST.
  • @mt875249 we would be happy to take you guys. We have many experianced members who can give your lesser damage dealing members advice on characters and synergy.

We are not one of those **** guilds that boot people for not hitting 600 every day. We just ask that you guve as much activity as you can and help wherever you can (raids, gifts, advice, conversation) you may bring officers (up to 3 at this time.)

@SuperJefe as much as i would like to get us comfortably into t7s. My guild is not open to another switch at this time, we finally had to move to start our own guild recently and i bounced the idea of joining a larger guild yesterday. They were not particularly receptive (at all)
    As much as i appreciate it, we are looking more to be joined at this time. Thank you :)

• We are 21 almost entirely lvl 80 and when we were 7 we could do a T6 in just over 24 hours...we could help you with your lower scorers...if you wanna come to our guild hit me on inbox...if they want to get to T7 we are just people away
    Deeza Beeza
    456-582-817
  • I apologize. At this time were looking for the merger to come to us. Thank you. I will keep you in mind

• We can now only take a guild of around 20 or less. If you are unteresting in merging into our guild. Let me know on here.

• Currently still accepting members. Or merger to us.

• Merger fell through. Opening back up. Can take 20 to 25 members