Should Darth Sidious' Leader skill buff Sith (only or for more)

Why was the Sith emperor reduced to such a state? I get you want to reduce how powerful he is because of his leader skill making all damage units go nuclear, but now he is just sad compared to others. AoE for 1k dmg, less than 2k for crits... and hardly crits.

A good fix would be double the leader benefits for Siths, why isn't there a good leader skill for Siths anyway, I wanna kick jedi butt.

I want to run a team of Sid, Vader, Maul, Opress, Dooku that is actually capable of putting up a fight against Jedi's healer or counter-attack setup (which are actually impressively made and synchronized).

(notice no skill block at all, but lots of damage, maybe might give healer teams a challenge?)

Replies

• Fudgement
    60 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    That's generally the damage every character is doing. Isn't that fair call that everyone is waiting for? Time to switch things up buddy.

• Not really, Darth Maul can hit for 3k/4k, normal and crit respectively. IG-88 can still do 2.5k/4k, even Datcha AoEs for 1.5k/2.5k.

7* Sid just hits for 1.1k/2k, quite a large drop don't you think?
    Additionally it's not like his HP's like a tank, nor is his basic as strong as Kit/IG-88/Dooku etc.
    Only great thing left about him is his passive, which heals whenever anyone is defeated. Other than that, his overall stats were all cut drastically.

For someone titled the 'Dark Emperor' it's kind of sad. Not saying we should make him do Darth Maul damage, basic like dooku, HP like Opress.

But he should at least boast ONE thing he does better than others? Better basics an attacker or better damage as an AoE type or better speed? As of he is now, he passes off as a 'just there to be a leader'. Since most of us got him 7* therefore he isn't as replaceable with Bounty Hunter for those of us going for a damage squad.
  • Sid's nerf was kinda depressing. Actually, anyone I had at 7* got nerfed dramatically. :'(
  • Sid's nerf was kinda depressing. Actually, anyone I had at 7* got nerfed dramatically. :'(

Yup. This update really messed things up. Still working on the rest
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Hes so weak, no one gives a f about him anymore... Hes shlt