More game time please...

Nzchimeran
165 posts Member
edited January 2016
I be lucky to get 40 minutes worth of play a day before EA wants me to spend crystals on energy.
Do the dailies, try to farm 20/20 mats for some gear and game over.
Come on EA, stop being so greedy and let us play.
The cost to buy crystals is ridiculously expensive.
At high levels you spend all your time ether farming mats that require absurd amounts.
Energy meter is way too slow.
Why does it go from 50 crystals for refill to 100, 200,400? Just idiotay.
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Options
    I agree. It should be 50-500-1000-2000.
  • Options
    Nzchimeran wrote: »
    ...Come on EA, stop being so greedy and let us play...

Please tell me you realize how hypocritical this is?

Please stop being so greedy, and develop some patience. F2P games are usually not designed to be played every minute of the day, which is why they put in methods to extend your play sessions; which of course takes advantage of those who are impatient.

• Options
    I agree the price is not make senses at all...it should be 1- 100 - 1000 - 1000 and so on for energy refill

For cantina

1- 500 - 1000 - 1500 and so on..

Come on
  • Options
    Energy is expensive? I've been refilling 4-5 times a day and cantina twice a day for free. Seems cheap to me.
  • Options
    Energy is expensive? I've been refilling 4-5 times a day and cantina twice a day for free. Seems cheap to me.
    How?
    What level are you?
    4-5 times is in the hundreds if I try that.
    I get 2x 50, then it's 100, then 200, then 400
  • Options

Please stop being so greedy, and develop some patience. F2P games are usually not designed to be played every minute of the day, which is why they put in methods to extend your play sessions; which of course takes advantage of those who are impatient.

Lol F2P?
    I've spent $500 in two weeks on this bork

• Options
    How?
    What level are you?

Doesn't matter what level you are. You can't refill 4-5 times a day and cantina 2x a day for "free". Maybe he was being sarcastic? Hard to tell on the internet
  • Options
    Andrew wrote: »
    How?
    What level are you?

Doesn't matter what level you are. You can't refill 4-5 times a day and cantina 2x a day for "free". Maybe he was being sarcastic? Hard to tell on the internet

true ...
    And especially here.
    Must be an app thing I guess.
  • Options

Lol F2P?

Regardless of how much you chose to spend, it's still free to play.
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I be lucky to get 40 minutes worth of play a day before EA wants me to spend crystals on energy.

Do the dailies, try to farm 20/20 mats for some gear and game over.

Sound like you're blowing through your sims?

Post edited by Jsnazz on
  • Options
    Andrew wrote: »
    How?
    What level are you?

I'm guessing the person was stating "free" means the crystals won from arena (up to 500 ofc), gw, dailies etc all added up daily are re spent on energy refreshes so therefore they are free because it didn't actually cost any real life monies to do these refreshes.
  • Options

Lol F2P?

I want to play now, but to do that.....
    I would have to buy crystals......
    Free to demo
    Pay to play
    I don't get it, an MMO is like $15/month unlimited game time.
    Why do they make these apps with so many time restraints, it's obviously just to make money.
  • Options

Free to demo
    Pay to play
    Why do they make these apps with so many time restraints, it's obviously just to make money.

Talk about answering your own question ;)
  • Options
    While I think a lower price on the refills would be great and by our instincts, profitable I don't see the bean counters going for it. There are probably full teams dedicated to setting those prices and they put it where profits are the highest, not player satisfaction.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    I can refill 2times (50+50gems) on energy (free), just maintain 101-200 arena rank and do the Daily Quest.

IF you want more.. then go pay up for more gems..

• Options
    Just finish first in Arena, it's a lot more crystals. ;)no68ad.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Just finish first in Arena, it's a lot more crystals. ;)no68ad.png
    What does this has to do with the OP? I also curious to know how much money someone has spend to get "those extra crystal".

If you ask me, I think its very sad but every one has their own way of having fun eh?

• Options
    I don't think refilling energy is expensive and I don't think anything really needs to be changed with that.

I also don't think EA is being greedy. Sure, some stuff is targeted towards people spending cash or looking to p2w but they do need to make money.

I do wish drop rates were a bit better for the purple gear/materials though.
  • Options
    Watch the south park episode about freemium games. They nailed it.
    From the gw and daileys you get 100 gems or so and you get your arena rewards, thats another 100 at least. So you can do 2 refills and a cantina refill a day, seems fair. If you had unlimited energy everybody would be level 70 with all heroes unlocked and maxed. This game is about managing you resources, including gems.
  • Options
    Watch the south park episode about freemium games. They nailed it.
    From the gw and daileys you get 100 gems or so and you get your arena rewards, thats another 100 at least. So you can do 2 refills and a cantina refill a day, seems fair. If you had unlimited energy everybody would be level 70 with all heroes unlocked and maxed. This game is about managing you resources, including gems.

This+ i do hope though future tables dont tie into the same power source or cd as others. Beyond addictive and sadly even if they doubled the content i would want more lol.
  • Options
    Ya if you want to play for more than an hour a day pretty much all you can do right now is not complete some of the harder GW teams immediately and have some fun fighting them and resetting before winning/losing. If you are f2p and only have a limited amount of characters up to standard though there are obviously limits to how many different things you can try, but it is better IMO than just not summing missions...
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options

Lol F2P?

Free to demo
    Pay to play

Yes, of course. You are a good example. Would you have started one of those subscription RPG's you would have spent $15 plus the price of the game so far. On this game here you already spent 500 bucks! Even if you stop playing now they made a lot of money with you. It's the same as with all those so called F2P RPGs. Yes, they are free to play but either you have a lot of time and patience or you spend a lot of money to get even close to endgame.
  • Options
    Find another game or two to play while you wait for your energy to refill. Go outside for a walk. Smell some flowers.
    The entire design of these games mirrors a drug dealer's first taste is free approach, and depends on your impatience. Find ways of dealing with it.