Renew Tenacity-Down with Dengar

Short question:

If the opponent already has Tenacity-Down applied and you inflict Mini-Mine-Mayhem again. Will Tenacity-Down again be valid for 3 more turns (implying MMM is omegad)?

Replies

• Oooohwee. It should be. I'd consider it to be no different than applying any other negative effect that lasts multiple turns and then reapplying it. Shock, speed down, immunities, etc all work that way.
  • Ok thx. Would be important to know for raid for use of dengar together with phasma to get his Tenacity-Down applied guaranteed with Phasma's victory march. Guess it will be best then to ALWAYS use Mini-Mine-Mayhem directly after Victory March.
  • Yes, I use Dengar in the raid and always apply both tenacity down and speed down every time captain or rancor gets a turn, even though I'd be fine for another 2 turns. Without Phasma, you have to consider RNG will determine your ability to keep tenacity down going. And yes, if you're using the Phasma–Dengar pair, you would be foolish not to use VM immediately before MMM. They are also good at reinforcing speed down, but note that Dengar's lasts longer, so use Phasma's when in a pinch, but you should keep attempting to reapply with Dengar. This is especially useful against the Rancor when the door is down, since speed down will remain when the door comes back up if you used Dengar.
  • Thx Obs0lete. Gonna test this out in today's raid. Failed miserably with my first attempt to use Dengar in yesterdays raid where I made some big mistakes. One of them was using victory march and not MMM after that while opponents Tenacity was still down, with the result that in the next turn Tenacity-Down disappeared and MMM failed to reapply it. That resulted finally in an early loss of Elder and then Teebo and I could just solo P1.