I'm mobile so sorry for formatting as always -

Looks likes we'll have brackets:

30-39
40-49
50-59
60-69
70-79
and 80+ (plus?! wut?)

Battle against other Galactic Champions to earn the exclusive "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" character - Currently Unrevealed - shards

Welcome back, Galactic Champion!Have you heard about Squad Tournaments? They're a new addition to the Cantina where you compete with other Galactic Champions to earn extremely rare rewards! Would you like to go to the Squad Tournament now? * Looks like you've set your Defensive Squad and you're almost ready to go! * Scoring within a Squad Tournament is different than other locations within the Cantina. * Tournament Ranking Points are earned for defeating each of your opponent's Characters. * You also earn them for each of your surviving Characters. * Go ahead and choose your opponent now. * At the start of a Squad Tournament, all of your Characters are granted a status of READY! * A Character with a READY! status means they are able to enter Battle freely. * Each Character participating in a Battle will consume their READY!status, requiring a refresh for additional Battles. * Characters requiring a refresh may still Battle for a specified cost. You'll be asked to confirm your selection if any cost is involved. * The displayed Roster Refresh countdown is to notify you of when all of your Characters will be granted the READY! status again. * Once you've configured your desired Squad, you'll immediately be taken into the Battle. * Good luck and may you be victorious!

A strong Defensive Squad is critical to maintaining a high rank in Tournaments. This is the squad other players will fight when they attack you during this Tournament.\n\n Set yours now! SELECT DEFENSIVE SQUAD

CONFIRM DEFENSIVE SQUAD

In order to participate in this event you must set a full defensive squad of {X} units. A strong Defensive Squad is critical to maintaining a high rank in Tournaments. * SELECT DEFENSIVE SQUAD * Points for Defeated Enemy Units * Bonus Points for Friendly Survivors * SET DEFENSE * Friendly Survivor Bonus: * CLEAR SQUAD * CONFIRM DEFENSIVE SQUAD

You appear to have been fighting for an extended period of time. You may end the Battle early through tapping on the upper left-hand Gear icon.

MYSTERYBOX_RANCOR_DETAILSTITLEKEY_V2|"The Pit" Raid Prize Box

You will receive 1 (or more) of these items when obtaining this Prize Box.

You will receive 2 (or more) of these items when obtaining this Prize Box.Guarantees The Pit" Raid Prize Box.

You will receive 3 (or more) of these items when obtaining this Prize Box.Guarantees "The Pit" Raid Prize Box.

You will receive 4 (or more) of these items when obtaining this Prize Box.Guarantees "The Pit" Raid Prize Box.

You will receive 5 (or more) of these items when obtaining this Prize Box.Guarantees "The Pit" Raid Prize Box.

Includes "The Pit" Raid Reward!

Looks like you can skip the intro if you get logged out or a new device: * If you already have an account, you can access it by signing into Game Center. Minimize the game and go to:Settings->Game Center

UNIT_SHIELDDROID_MK1_NAME|Shield Generator Droid MK1 UNIT_SHIELDDROID_MK2_NAME|Shield Generator Droid MK2 UNIT_SHIELDDROID_MK3_NAME|Shield Generator Droid MK3 UNIT_SHIELDDROID_MK4_NAME|Shield Generator Droid MK4 UNIT_SHIELDDROID_MK5_NAME|Shield Generator Droid MK5

ABILITYUPGRADE_CHANCE_CRITICALCHANCEDOWN_02PCT_DESC|+2% Critical Chance Down Chance ABILITYUPGRADE_CHANCE_CRITICALCHANCEDOWN_06PCT_DESC|+6% Critical Chance Down Chance ABILITYUPGRADE_CHANCE_CRITICALCHANCEDOWN_10PCT_DESC|+10% Critical Chance Down Chance ABILITYUPGRADE_CHANCE_CRITICALCHANCEDOWN_15PCT_DESC|+15% Critical Chance Down Chance ABILITYUPGRADE_STAT_FORESIGHTCHANCE01PCT_DESC|+1% Foresight Chance ABILITYUPGRADE_STAT_FORESIGHTCHANCE02PCT_DESC|+2% Foresight Chance ABILITYUPGRADE_STAT_FORESIGHTCHANCE03PCT_DESC|+3% Foresight Chance ABILITYUPGRADE_STAT_HEAL04PCT_DESC|+4% Heal

Base is reporting an incoming transmission from the tropical planet of Scarif.

MISSION_BASIC_TRAINING_JEDI_T1_DESC|Learn about the Jedi faction. Recomended for levels 20+
MISSION_BASIC_TRAINING_JEDI_T2_DESC|Learn about the Jedi faction. Recomended for levels 30+
MISSION_BASIC_TRAINING_JEDI_T3_DESC|Put your knowledge of Jedi to the test. Recomended for Levels 75+ \n\nRequires Jedi of at least 5 stars.

I'm guessing these belong here - * EVENT_BUFF_OVERCHARGE_DESC OVERCHARGE Massively increased protection.

EVENT_BUFF_SPEED_50PCT|+50% Speed

EventPower_StandAside|Stand Aside: +150% Attack & Special Damage

Battle_UnitMessageReticlePersistentEffectAbilityCriticalNegate|SPECIAL CRIT NEG
Battle_UnitMessageReticlePersistentEffectAttackCriticalNegate|ATK CRIT NEG
Battle_UnitMessageReticlePersistentEffectCritical|CRIT
Battle_UnitMessageReticlePersistentEffectCriticalNegate|CRIT NEG
Battle_UnitMessageReticlePersistentEffectDefensePenetration|DEF PEN
Battle_UnitMessageReticlePersistentEffectDeflectionNegate|DEFLECT NEG
Battle_UnitMessageReticlePersistentEffectDodgeNegate|DODGE NEG
Battle_UnitMessageReticlePersistentEffectEvasion|EVASION
Battle_UnitMessageReticlePersistentEffectEvasionNegate|EVASION NEG
Battle_UnitMessageReticlePersistentEffectOffense|DMG
BattleEffect_ImmuneCritical|Critical Hit Immunity: Can't be Critically Hit
BattlePauseView_Pause_PvpEvent_Retreat|END BATTLE

This feature unlocks after summoning 3 ships and reaching Player Level 60 FeatureTitle_ShipHome|SHIPS FilterSort_SortGearTier|GEAR TIER FilterSortSelect_Confirm|CONFIRM FilterSortSelect_FilterTitle|SELECT FILTER FilterSortSelect_SortTitle|SELECT SORT

SPECIALABILITY_STANDASIDE_DESC|Remove 100% Turn Meter from allies, gain 100% Turn Meter, Gain 150% Bonus Damage, & Expose Self for 2 turns. SPECIALABILITY_STANDASIDE_NAME|Stand Aside SquadType_Defensive|DEFENSIVE

Replies

• Not even gonna give credit to the guy who posted it?
  • Hrm.............not sure what it all means, but it looks pretty fun.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • you put in a squad, fight, has a cooldown. there are buffs and rewards like a raid reward for holding rank
    you get shiled gnerators which have a buff like evasion
    we can summon ships
  • it definitely does not sound "real time"

ill just be happy if its players not in your original server
  • "Characters requiring a refresh may still Battle for a specified cost".
    Basically paying to keep your lando's / wiggs /etc in play...
  • Let the whales pay to be on top. I'll be in the top tier and still get good rewards without shelling out tons of cash.
  • Cashavelli wrote: »
    Let the whales pay to be on top. I'll be in the top tier and still get good rewards without shelling out tons of cash.

username not relevant. if other games are to be trusted, expect to refresh many times (30+) to hold rank. its arena on steroids.
  • djvita wrote: »
    username not relevant. if other games are to be trusted, expect to refresh many times (30+) to hold rank. its arena on steroids.

Meh. If people want to spend a bunch of money to be #1 instead of #12, I'll take #100 if it's free and count it as a bonus.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I think these rewards could involve solo? Like it says you get pit rewards. Could be a good way of dealing with some people wanting to keep doing rancor raid, so people can still get solo but do the new raid as well. You'd think there would be better prizes in there too though
  • Returnofthen00b13
    108 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Would make sense that the new raid is about to come as well. Actually the gear would also be a good way of guaranteeing raid gear while moving onto new raid rewards e.g. Higher tier mods or higher gear, so it makes sense I spose
  • Long live fluffy whales.
  • If this is true, please do not push this update. Simply let it drift off into the ether never to see the light of day and we will have dodged a bullet.
  • ATSpain wrote: »
    If this is true, please do not push this update. Simply let it drift off into the ether never to see the light of day and we will have dodged a bullet.

hear hear
  • I think these rewards could involve solo? Like it says you get pit rewards. Could be a good way of dealing with some people wanting to keep doing rancor raid, so people can still get solo but do the new raid as well. You'd think there would be better prizes in there too though

Pit rewards is simply the loot crate. Putting a character most whales should have maxed by now, as a reward for the ultimate p2p refresh fest is a great way NOT to make profit.
  • Zyron
    135 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    This is the reason why the AAT raid was postponed? Lol.?a joke, this game is slowly going down
    Post edited by Zyron on
  • Zyron wrote: »
    This is the reason why the AAT taid was posponed? Lol.?a joke, this game is slowly going down

Bugs and not much money to be made is my guess
  • ATSpain wrote: »
    If this is true, please do not push this update. Simply let it drift off into the ether never to see the light of day and we will have dodged a bullet.

+1
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Not Real-time turn based? so sad..
  • As long as this thing won't completely be dominated by whales paying more and more to get a huge advantage over FTP everywhere else in the game, then I'm for this pvp tournament thing...

Oh wait..
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • I had hoped this would be more of a guild effort. Raids are basically anti guild cohesion stuff. It would have been nice to have an event aiming at consolidating guild ties.
  • Actually the other way around, I heard. It was shown way too early so that it could be shown at an event. So normal development cycle, but terrible marketing.
  • Well I'm not paying to refresh attacks just to win a tournament. Then it's just a bidding war, whoever pays the most wins the tournament. It will also require you to spend the whole day just watching your position and burning crystals refreshing your attacks.

If this game turns into Marvel Contest of Champions, I'm done - I sincerely hope that's not the way this is going.

CG had better pay attention - Marvel Avengers Alliance 1 and 2 shut down by Disney, Star Wars Uprising shut down by Kabam, Star Wars Commander will be next, shutting down Disney's Playdom entirely.

If CG goes whale only, the game will not survive.
  • Actually the other way around, I heard. It was shown way too early so that it could be shown at an event. So normal development cycle, but terrible marketing.

Yes they want to show something for the Star Wars Celebration in London
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    maybe refreshing will cost credits :*
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

If you could bottle your optimism and sell it, you'd be a rich man. :smiley:
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    Well I'm not paying to refresh attacks just to win a tournament. Then it's just a bidding war, whoever pays the most wins the tournament. It will also require you to spend the whole day just watching your position and burning crystals refreshing your attacks.

If this game turns into Marvel Contest of Champions, I'm done - I sincerely hope that's not the way this is going.

CG had better pay attention - Marvel Avengers Alliance 1 and 2 shut down by Disney, Star Wars Uprising shut down by Kabam, Star Wars Commander will be next, shutting down Disney's Playdom entirely.

This. Ppl should really be carefull how much money they spend on this game. And the lack of communications from Devs side is not comforting either
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    Can't imagine they will do this. The last updates regarding cantina-refreshes and chars added to cantina are more addressing micro-payments, not whales. They are very aware to not make the game to "whaly" imho.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    leef wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

If you could bottle your optimism and sell it, you'd be a rich man. :smiley:

It's Ally Points :-)

But maybe there is a special currency for refreshes you can buy with crystals or an other currency you can win ;-)
    rawman wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Can't imagine they will do this. The last updates regarding cantina-refreshes and chars added to cantina are more addressing micro-payments, not whales. They are very aware to not make the game to "whaly" imho.

Yes the raid rewards are mostly random, too. So maybe we get nice rewards even if we are not Top100
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • "Player vs Player"