Now that mining droids are no more, do you ever sell anything?

124Next

Replies

• Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Values won't be raised, as selling is going away.

Make sense?

We do have plans to improve Shipments, but not for this upcoming release.

Lol so you respond to this non issue, but ignore the major problems that people are quitting in droves about.

Great use of time.
  • Mp44 wrote: »

Make sense?

Lol so you respond to this non issue, but ignore the major problems that people are quitting in droves about.

Great use of time.

You stop too. This is from January.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Mp44 wrote: »

Make sense?

Great use of time.

This thread was created way back before people like you ran the devs off.
  • #Bring back mining droids
    #credit crunch
    #solution
  • wow, looking back at my posts in this thread from january i've sure become a lot more cynical since then lol
  • So this reminds me of a good story. This one time back in 'Nam, there was this noodle shop. They served the best pho. The broth was just right. Not too salty. The beef was fresh--never chewy. And the bean sprouts... Oh, the bean sprouts... But the bowls were small. I think the owner just couldn't afford bigger bowls. Regardless, the place was always packed with customers. But I am not sure if it was because of the pho or the cute waitresses, now that I think about it.

And then one day, the owner closed up shop. There was no more pho to be had in that little hamlet. We ended up finding a different restaurant on the other side of town. They sold fish plates. And quail eggs. I don't like quail eggs. And the fish was always cold and too salty. They prepared the fish with the head on, which unfotunately scarred me for many years to come. I haven't been able to bring myself to buy an aquarium, as they give me flashbacks to those googly-eyed fish, looking up at me from the plate. Eww. I wretch just thinking about it now.

But I digress. I miss that noodle shop. It always was there when I needed it. It gave me exactly what I wanted--pho. Sometimes the portions were small, and I always wanted more. But once it closed down, I realized how fantastic it was and how much I missed it. And I should never have complained about the portion size.
This discussion has been closed.