Free to Play Player Here: Furnace selection.

What did you guys do when you finally finish up a furnace?

I finally have a Furnace on the docket and ready to go (almost).

Who should get it?

STHan (I'm just now building him up - he's at Gear 8 needing it for Gear 9)
Lando (Same boat as above)

Droids? (I'd like to start eventually running droids in Area - all of my droids are 6* pretty much, Gear 8)

Also have a Wiggs Rebel team set up (Wedge, Biggs, HRsc, STHan, Lando) - and could start gearing Wedge - but that's a hell of a process as he's gear hungry.

I'm in a similar position with Droid Callers/Stun Guns - but I'm using that to build up B2.

Replies

• Don't have him but everyone seems to be going Lando crazy so he's probably a safe bet
  • Go Lando, hes hot right now and apparently droids use a lot of furnaces between them.
    Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You have to pick you team and go with it or you will get stalled out.

If you want to run droids put it into a droid.

If you want to run the rebels then lando.

Just so you know you don't have to state f2p in the title of a question. It just doesn't matter.

Yeah wiggs is a long haul to get the last 2 gear lvl's of both of them.
  • I stated f2p simply to illustrate that "Just do them all! It's only crystals!" isn't really an option.

I suppose one option would be to put the furnace on 88 (which covers help in scoundrel challenge AND helps my droid team). Droid team is kind of daunting though just because of the vast number of furnaces - but I guess it's going to be like that anyway.

As of now - I've invested into Rey, Daka, Phasma, GS and RG (which is my arena team) but I REALLY like the droids.
  • What do you spend your daily crystals on? Refreshes? I would personally suggest only refreshing Cantina once a day, then saving the rest. You should be able to get a Furnace (or whatever is for sale that week) every two weeks or so this way. It really makes a huge difference.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • so... how long will it take you to get another furnace?

if it will take you bellow 2 weeks then upgrade IG88 then droids as they are v usefull

However if you look for the bigest bang for your buck in the long game (after you build rebels up) then go with Lando as he will definetly be apart of your late game team. Issue is that he will still be v weak untill you manage to get the rest of the squad up

I personaly went for droids and did not regret it so far great with pvp, that event thing an all good rounded team (with a daka and royal guard) BUT rebels are good on their own and have a event atached to them aswell, just think about the time furnace will be coming in hundreds once you finally join a T7 raid only guild but for now the choice is IG 88 - big dmg now or lando - HUge dmg down the line somewere....if he survives (second AOE atk will destroy the team) - the truth is however that the diffrence will come from mods, speed related especially - who shots first? my droids will kill lando in first turn BUT if lando gets a hit in he anihilated half my droids life+protection so tough decision