Dodged 18 times!

I vs sid, lumi, daka, maul, and han. Maul is dead before he moves, han dies after the taunt pretty quick, but lumi, daka, and sid. Dang! Maul dodged twice, sid 4, lumi dodged 3, daka dodged 6, and JC 3, At one point daka dodged 4 in a row. What?! This is crazy with the dodging at this point. I still won somehow, because i had phasma getting assists across the board, and poggle took enough shots, but really this is insane. And lumi needs to get patched in either attack or heal, shes crazy

Replies

• Options
    You don't want Lumi nerfed cause the next bandwagon healer is Daka, then when the whales that can afford to farm her from cantina refreshes will have her at 7* and you'll be crying Daka is OP cause of her stuns and revive on top of strong heals.... then they nerf her and all healers will be hitting like Barriss and healing like JC but with double the cooldown.
  • Options
    illessen wrote: »
    You don't want Lumi nerfed cause the next bandwagon healer is Daka, then when the whales that can afford to farm her from cantina refreshes will have her at 7* and you'll be crying Daka is OP cause of her stuns and revive on top of strong heals.... then they nerf her and all healers will be hitting like Barriss and healing like JC but with double the cooldown.

I have both daka and lumi maxed at my level (although daka is missing 1 gear piece to purple, her requirements are harsh).
    lumi heal is a whole different monster compared to daka. I really, really love lumi, she's my most reliable character and the backbone allowing me to survive the changes to Galactic War (i'm level 59 and can only afford to have 7 characters at max level with good gear), but there's no way she's gonna escape the nerf bat.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I think Luminara seems OP because many have her at 7*. She's the primary healer in the game and she definitely had other useful traits too. She's a top priority farming object for all new players.

But once the field is more leveled and you have more toons at 7*, you may very well find that Luminara isn't always the best choice. She's good in a team of other strong individual toons, but has no place in a specialized synergy team.

And in this game, the whole is definitely greater than the sum of the parts.
  • Options
    I vs sid, lumi, daka, maul, and han. Maul is dead before he moves, han dies after the taunt pretty quick, but lumi, daka, and sid. Dang! Maul dodged twice, sid 4, lumi dodged 3, daka dodged 6, and JC 3, At one point daka dodged 4 in a row. What?! This is crazy with the dodging at this point. I still won somehow, because i had phasma getting assists across the board, and poggle took enough shots, but really this is insane. And lumi needs to get patched in either attack or heal, shes crazy

If you are scared of Lumi and having such fits you are in serious trouble. I face 7* purple Lumis all day long in GW and arena and she is not a big deal if you use some strategy in fights.

What did you attack this team with?

Also how Did JC dodge 3 you Said you faced Sid, Lumi, Han, Maul, Daka?

Also if this many dodges did happen that was just pur luck. One of the builds I use is a Lumi lead with Sid, Daka, JC, Dooku all max geared and I've never seen Daka Dodge 6 and not ever had 16 dodges in a fight, so you are either exaggerating(I know sometimes it seems like they dodge everything, Sid especially) or just ht very bad luck.
  • Options
    I also agree that Lumi shouldn't be nerfed even if she is pretty hardcore with damage and her healing ability.

I do think the AI Lumi seems to dodge a bit too much compared to mine but I can deal with that.
  • Options
    This is what happens when f2p only have access to a limited number of characters, first we saw dooku & bariss nerf threads when everyone bought them from packs. Then there were nerf sid threads, now lumi. Right now there are 8 to 10 decent characters that available to f2p,so whenever one of those characters is used to their maximum capability people scream nerf because that 1 character is pretty decent in comparison to the other available cast for f2p. I hope this is fixed when new characters are include to arena and gw shipments unless i cant see myself playing for much longer.
    Trust me there are characters that need fixing but lumi is not close to being one of them