Please make GW harder

Its not a "war" anymore, way too easy. Or maybe a sencond tier with better rewards..
Most people breeze through it on auto until node 9.

Replies

• (grabs popcorns)
  • Play with Low Level Characters then if u wanna be Harder GW :*
  • To be honest a higher teir would be nice with better rewards

Community is split.... its either too hard or too easier... I can generally one team it now but not sure how they can do a higher teir when they cant even get the coding right for the current teir (ie green nodes for a certain power level)
  • Or just use 2 Toons! Lots of possibilities for you to make it harder for yourself, but let low level players keep their chances
  • Malthael wrote: »
    (grabs popcorns)

I'm gonna join you.
  • Please make GW easier.
  • They cant make it easier or harder due to differing levels.... they just need to code it better so people are fighting against suitable power lvls
  • You must have all the time in the world.
  • Might as well make it like the Light and Dark side battles where we can switch the tab for a (Hard) difficulty.
  • My issue with GW is that all team have Lumi, Darth Vader and Sidious, so my G6 Biggs and G8 5* Wedge just hit them...
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    It really is too easy for those with >38k power (or whatever the cut off is) as we get junk teams on nodes 12 (and even 11).

Those with lower power teams do get harder GWs as they have full arena teams at the final nodes.

If the devs fixed it so that node 12 is simply the max power team anyone could face (rather than a junk team) then it would be a bit fairer and those who currently find it too easy might have more of a challenge.

For what it's worth I pretty much auto through except nodes 9 and 11 where I sometimes have to occasionally think about moves. My node 12 is always a junk team.
  • banjo1071 wrote: »
    Its not a "war" anymore, way too easy. Or maybe a sencond tier with better rewards..
    If you want to make harder then try playing this.

http://youtu.be/8mBgkRTVW1U
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i still retreat. My team still isn't good enough to finish with protection left on all characters used ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • i suddenly feel very small
  • Palp, ani, rey, qgj, lando.
    *Sub* gs, 5s, sth

Using this squad makes GW a cakewalk usually ,but **** lately my node 6 is a super modded Droid team and my node 11 is an ultra modded arena comp. Have to retreat and tweak my lineup constantly in order to prpress.

Thank God for my node 12 tho lol
  • please bnurff everything
  • I have two squads that easily clear gw...working on a third. (Yes i'm f2p)
  • GW is perfect right now. No need for adjustments.
  • i wouldnt mind it a touch harder if they buff the rewards
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Maybe ships will influence squadpower and some of us loose their freebies. Or Maybe not :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Completely agree that it should harder. Since Palpatine was released I have completed GW everday with the exact same team without losing a single character. GW should be where we need to use our entire collection. Not just complete it entirely with one team on auto.
  • If they bump the difficulty then increase the rewards or offer exclusive Vader shards
  • banjo1071 wrote: »

more nodes please! 24 nodes leave more fun!
  • Does anyone think it should be backwards? Face the hardest team first going down to easy later teams? This way once our main couple teams get defeated we still have a chance to beat it?
  • Harder or Easier....

I rather it just be more interesting. I wish the Devs would just define 100 or so teams using all of the characters and cycle them in. One node clones, one node ewoks, one node sith, one node NS, etc.

That would be so much more fun....
  • Harder or Easier....

I rather it just be more interesting. I wish the Devs would just define 100 or so teams using all of the characters and cycle them in. One node clones, one node ewoks, one node sith, one node NS, etc.

That would be so much more fun....

and make it 50 battles total. I need more to do!
  • Considering the community is split on this, it is likely it will be left as is until a majority of players are auto-ing all 12 nodes (like it was back in April).

Some good ideas here already, if you feel you need more of a challenge. The rewards were increased a small bit a couple months ago already. We'll see what happens after the next big updates hit. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • I'm all for a hard version of GW. Have themed opponent teams on each node. Ewoks, Empire, Jedi, Scoundrels, etc. Make the last two nodes Yoda and Palpatine lol.
  • Well my 5 strongest roons reaching 34 k power and node 12 has 42k power..i can beat some 41k power teams in arena, cuz im using droids and i almost never struggle with gw .. But 'harder?? Havent seend 43k power+ if the whole gw would be harder, what would happend to those who have 43k power? They cant face stronger enemys,cuz there are none
  • And I think that's the problem mate, and the reason for the easy nodes. Said it before and I'll say it again, it's coded for when the level increase comes (hopefully not soon!!) then the easy nodes stop (until we hit 90, them they come back...)