Reviving not giving 3 star completion

Hi all, fairly new so sorry if this is answered somewhere else. Anyone know why if you have a character die and it gets revived and you finish a match with all your characters alive you still only get 2 stars? Is this a bug? Or is this how they intended this to happen? Thanks

Kenny

Replies

• Options
    If you revive one of your characters it shows 2*, but when you look at the mission on the table it should be 3* completed, as long as your 5 toons are still alive, the borrowed one doesn't mater.

Atleast that's how it used to be, don't know if they changed it with the update.
  • Options
    Thanks, i'll pay attention to it next time it happens. It's pretty rare, but happened to my twice so far.
  • Options
    KennyL wrote: »
    Hi all, fairly new so sorry if this is answered somewhere else. Anyone know why if you have a character die and it gets revived and you finish a match with all your characters alive you still only get 2 stars? Is this a bug? Or is this how they intended this to happen? Thanks

Kenny

It happened to me but allowed me tonlater SIM it. Or maybe I am deluded? This was for unlocking 5b Hard to farm tie pilot.

• Options
    Yes, shows 2* at end of the match, but on holotable it will show 3* and you are able to sim it later.
  • Options
    Yes reviving a char - or have it self rez during will drop a star at the end, however the table will still register 3 stars. I am not sure which is a bug. I have a feeling 3* was meant for people who execute flawlessly and don't let anyone die, but who knows. I am happy that rez still allows 3*.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, you will get there stars on the map if you revive toons even though at the battle completion it looks as if you didn't
  • Options
    Lianara wrote: »
    Yes reviving a char - or have it self rez during will drop a star at the end, however the table will still register 3 stars. I am not sure which is a bug. I have a feeling 3* was meant for people who execute flawlessly and don't let anyone die, but who knows. I am happy that rez still allows 3*.

Since they are alive, its a display bug and doesn't cause any real problem.

• Options
    I asked this in another thread but it never got answered, I was in a challenge the first time and in GW when it happened the second time, it never occurred to me about whether or not it would affect the ability to sim a PvE battle.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762