Um guia básico para fragmentos e carregamentos (Portuguese beginners guide)

Ronoaldo
739 posts Member
edited January 2016
Update: based on the feedback received by this guide, I changed the title to better reflect the article contents!

Hi everyone! Sorry, this is a Brazilian Portuguese tutorial I'm linking here. I finished a post yesterday, and plan more to come so if you are from Brazil and would like to have some tips, please follow us! You may try google translate it also, but I hasn't checked the results - usually readable.

Olá pessoal! Desculpe, mas o tutorial que estou vinculando aqui é em Português. Eu terminei um post ontem, e tenho outros planejados, então se você é do Brasil e gostaria de obter mais dicas, por favor me siga nos links!

Artigo: http://starwarsgalaxyofheroes.blogspot.com.br/2016/01/onde-obter-fragmentos-e-personagens.html

Att,
My favorite characters Empire - Sith
Post edited by Ronoaldo on

Replies

• Muito bom. Está faltando mesmo gente pra criar conteúdo em português.
  • Ronoaldo wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Sorry, this is a Brazilian Portuguese tutorial I'm linking here. I finished a post yesterday, and plan more to come so if you are from Brazil and would like to have some tips, please follow us!

That's pretty cool. Thanks for sharing!

FashionFett.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    I hope you learned a thing or two about the game, because your so called "tutorial" is worse then a blind leading another blind! You don't even know how many shards per star? Cmon...
  • Otar wrote: »
    I hope you learned a thing or two about the game, because your so called "tutorial" is worse then a blind leading another blind! You don't even know how many shards per star? Cmon...

I @Otar, thanks for your feedback! Yes, I've learned that missing bit of information, just forgot to update the post. Altought, my 4* star squad beats some 6* or 7* in arena, squad sinergy and gear play an important role as well, not as much as the star count in the toons.

Anyway, as you are more experienced player than I am, any feedback on the post content is welcome. But you don't need to call me blind, that's purely rude and unhelpful.

I'll add the exact numbers for the two remaining star upgrades later today in the post.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Pessoal.
    Importante saber. Existe uma diferença de preços nos cristais do Google Play e iTunes.
    Precisamos combater isso.
    Vamos entrar todos contra. Quem tem iTunes está pagando mais. Quem tem Google Play menos da metade.
    Não é justo. E não me deram razão.
    Abs
    Wilson