Game Update - 9/28/2016 Comments and Questions- ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Conduit23
    358 posts
    edited September 2016
    Joby_Wan1 wrote: »
    ONE MORE THING.
    Added the following to the 9/28 update notes: Tenacity Down has been improved to reduce Tenacity by the same amount that Tenacity Up increases Tenacity

I was under the impression that this was how it was working....does this mean that it now removes the base 15% resist chance?

It used to be that if a unit had both Tenacity Up and Down, Up would win and they would always resist everything. Now they are equal so a unit with both will have the Tenacity they would have without either buff.

The base 15% resist chance is still there and is not overridden.
  • ONE MORE THING.Ok, maybe two more things.
    Added the following to the 9/28 update notes: Tenacity Down has been improved to reduce Tenacity by the same amount that Tenacity Up increases Tenacity

We have added MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace and the MK 6 Nubian Design Tech to PVE shipments. This has all been updated in the original 9/28 post.

@CG_Kozispoon does this also remove the 15% minimum resist since it removes 9999% tenacity? Or simply guarantee that the target is reduced to the 15% minimum?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    ONE MORE THING.Ok, maybe two more things.

We have added MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace and the MK 6 Nubian Design Tech to PVE shipments. This has all been updated in the original 9/28 post.

@CG_Kozispoon does this also remove the 15% minimum resist since it removes 9999% tenacity? Or simply guarantee that the target is reduced to the 15% minimum?
    ONE MORE THING.

I was under the impression that this was how it was working....does this mean that it now removes the base 15% resist chance?

May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • J0K3R wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    ONE MORE THING.Ok, maybe two more things.

ONE MORE THING.

Ha, someone else asked and was answered while I was typing. Thanks:)
  • So is anyone not going to say something about all the cool new colors.. because I for one appreciate that. :|
  • Why can't we filter our toons by group like "clones", "empire", "droids".
    There are so many toons in the list is difficult to find out. I need to go to https://swgoh.gg/ to be able to filter

^^This
  • Joby_Wan1 wrote: »
    ONE MORE THING.

It used to be that if a unit had both Tenacity Up and Down, Up would win and they would always resist everything. Now they are equal so a unit with both will have the Tenacity they would have without either buff.

Thanks for clearing that up!
  • Filter on mods makes it longer to sort through mods
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Why can't we filter our toons by group like "clones", "empire", "droids".
    There are so many toons in the list is difficult to find out. I need to go to https://swgoh.gg/ to be able to filter

^^This

I'm so confused.... you can do this now. Why, what..... did I miss something? Why bring this up?
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Hiya!

@CG_Kozispoon, could we know why and when you withdrew back the following update in a month?

•Deathmark can now be removed by gaining Stealth (8/17/2016)

I am just working on some Jawa toons for the Pit Raid ( and the AAT Raid as well), but.. how? why? when?
  • Tenacity Down has been improved to reduce Tenacity by the same amount that Tenacity Up increases Tenacity

So it's great. Cant wait to see: -
    - Offence Down has been improved to reduce Offence by the same amount that Offence Up increases Offence
    - Defence Down has been improved to reduce Defence by the same amount that Defence Up increases Defence
    - Speed Down has been improved to reduce Speed by the same amount that Speed Up increases Speed
    etc.

now it seems they cant exsist at the same time, right? like Speed UP and DOWN
  • Impressive bug squashing, to counter-balanced a pure pay-to-win event. Well played, assuming it all workd ^^
  • This is a great update, thanks guys! Also super stoked for ships.

But I do agree that it would be much appreciated if you added a character or two to other rewards locations instead of always cantina battles. :)
  • Can i ask about carbanti 4. I keep getting them from raids. But cant find any characters who need them.
  • DaniB32 wrote: »
    Can i ask about carbanti 4. I keep getting them from raids. But cant find any characters who need them.

@DaniB32 Mk 4 Carbanti Sensor Array? Phasma\Dengar\General Gri would use it for Gear X.

• johnne wrote: »
    DaniB32 wrote: »
    Can i ask about carbanti 4. I keep getting them from raids. But cant find any characters who need them.

@DaniB32 Mk 4 Carbanti Sensor Array? Phasma\Dengar\General Gri would use it for Gear X.

Ok thankyou. I stil on gear IX for phasma n dengar. Ha
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I just have new update. Thanks for filters, but why there is nothing in Newsletter? I think you've promised to announce every update there. It will be helpful if you announce all updates there - maybe just new things.
  • Still waiting on Porkins...
  • So is anyone not going to say something about all the cool new colors.. because I for one appreciate that. :|

I still don't know which colours you mesn, mr wookie :smile:
  • but players can also refresh characters with crystals.

This is ****. Make the rich guys even richer.
  • @CG_Conduit23
    @CG_Kozispoon

Hi there, love the update, thanks a lot - can't wait till it goes live today... I have a big question i've had for a while, but becomes more pronounced with this update.

With us needing to use a more diverse pool of toons to be able to have multiple attempts in pvp tournamnet, can you please let us know if there will be a balance patch coming out soon for the existing pool of characters. The current META is so geared to speed a team with a mixture of these toons ... LANDO (essential) with take your pick our of the current pool ... Sunfac, RG, STH, Rex, JKA, Palpatine, Wedge, Biggs, Admaril Akbar, Scarif.... All with your favourite speed primary and secondaries... This is going to be killer on defence.

Are there any thoughts on balancing the remaining factions or toons so they become more comeptative, there a lot of famous characters or loved factions that are underpowered right now and I would hate to see the game being hermogonised around everyone grinding for an essential set of defensive toons.

Would LOVE a reponse!

Have I missed something? Sorry, but haven't seen any changes anywhere...
  • again no General Kenobi :disappointed:
    The filters are great ... multiple choice would be nice, but yeah ... little steps ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Jesus, just play the **** thing and do your best. So what if you don't get first place? Fight and win and take your prize and quit complaining about every little thing, God...

+1 big like. Finally! Im tired of people who are crying for everything. NOBODY forces anybofy to spend money! And the other thing is developers also have to pay their bills! Jesus...
  • Usually after bigger update you could rush and do new things, after this update excitement quicky run away as there nothing new.
  • Tautas wrote: »
    Usually after bigger update you could rush and do new things, after this update excitement quicky run away as there nothing new.
    There is - filters :smile:
  • after the update my is stuck Capital Games Screen (Android)
  • after the update my is stuck Capital Games Screen (Android)

This happened with me too...fixed it by clearing the game data and redownlaoding it again
  • I just waited 3-5 Mins and the game worked. Was also stuck on a screen with Capital games
  • MAdel wrote: »
    after the update my is stuck Capital Games Screen (Android)

This happened with me too...fixed it by clearing the game data and redownlaoding it again

Yeap... It's Worked. Thanx! (I hate this update issues)
This discussion has been closed.