How far to farm poggle??

How far does everyone farm poggle?? I currently have him serviceable at 4 stars and gear 7. I'm questioning whether to keep working him up or whether to move on to someone like resistance pilot. Any input would be great

Replies

• Kind of off topic, but how do you like Poggle? I'm farming him now for my droid team. Is he worth the effort?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    He can be farmed from GW shipments. At four stars he is actually useful, though. I 5 starred mine for extra hp
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    @Luuey15. Yes he is amazing
  • Love him at 4 stars. Was able to drop a healer for him and climb rankings. How do you like him at 5stars. Is the extra hp/str worth the investment??
  • I'm going all the way to 7*.
  • Keep levelling him. I feel like, if you add someone to your team to work on, leaving them below 6* at minimum makes them open game for your opposition. You want to have an equally level team, not one 7* and four 5*,that's death in later levels...
  • Took mine to 6....I'll probably level him to 7 later but frankly there are too many other toons to get to level a support toon to 7 no matter how awesome he is. My only concern is you see a lot of whales calling nerf on easily farmable toons...so be careful who you pick. I'm regretting my efforts into Poe...too many threads from top 10 guys calling for nerf.