Did they nerf the Palp-Vader combo?

Nerfburger73
153 posts Member
edited September 2016
I was playing the arena this evening (Palp lead) and noticed that after my Vader hit the Force Crush he only gained 75% TM and had to wait for others to go before using culling blade... I wasn't up against any meta teams and there were no toons out of the ordinary, but it happened twice during battle. Never ran into that before even if he had speed down debuff on him. Anyone else notice this?

Follow up to this, I loaded the update and battled again and everything seemed to be back to normal... but I hope it's not a recurring theme!
Post edited by Nerfburger73 on

Replies

• Options
    How many toons did he successfully debuff with Force Crush? You have to land at least 5 debuffs to get full turn meter from Palp's leader ability.
  • Options
    4 of 5 toons the first time and 3 the next (12 and 8 total debuffs), and no counters after either.
  • Options
    Haven't noticed any nerf.
  • Options
    Did you hit an enemy st han? (what is the order in this case? tm gain and then reduction or reduction and then gain?)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Like I added to the first comment, it happened during arena battle, then I updated the game and restarted it, and then battled against same team again and everything was back to normal. Maybe it was just unlucky rng or something, but it had me concerned for a bit.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Did you hit an enemy st han? (what is the order in this case? tm gain and then reduction or reduction and then gain?)

Effects of DV attacks, Palp lead skill effects then enemies effects (in this case TM removal from STHan probably)