What is the best all-G11 team?

Seems like no one uses all-G11 teams because there is little synergy between the few characters that can get up there. (Want to believe that was done on purpose for balance, but more likely just a coincidence)

That being said, if you felt compelled to make a PvP team anyway, based solely on G11 toons, what's your lineup? I feel like Rex/Ani/ Lando are given, maybe add STH and Chewie for the double taunt?

Current G11-possible toons are: FOTP, FOST, IG86, Chewie, Rex, JKA, Lando, Luke, QGJ, RP, RT, STH.

Replies

• Lando sthan anakin qgj rex
  • I'd do Rex lead Lando Ani STH QGJ. That's a very strong team as is.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • I'd say Lando lead, Ani, STH + Chewie for double taunt and TM manipulation + speed and Rex.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Rex /anakin Lead
    Lando
    Anakin /Rex / FOTP
    QGJ
    StHan
  • I was rocking the all G11 squad, Rex lead with qgj, sthan, anakin and lando

it worked quite well
  • I've been trying to run lando, Luke, Anakin, st Han and QGJ but it's a bit poop tbh, why won't they just let my scary looking gr 11 team actually work! :smile:
  • Id say.. Ig 88l, jka, fotp, st han lando
  • you mean ig-86? ig-88 cant get to G11
  • I'd go with Rex lead Ani, Lando, FOTP and STH

Make ST Han fast and if possible have Ani move before Rex with minimum crit chance, then Lando and FOTP do the damage. (If you replace the speedy Han with a speedy Poe you have my team and it's rocking!)
  • KeKattia wrote: »
    I'd go with Rex lead Ani, Lando, FOTP and STH

Make ST Han fast and if possible have Ani move before Rex with minimum crit chance, then Lando and FOTP do the damage. (If you replace the speedy Han with a speedy Poe you have my team and it's rocking!)

how do you have your FOTP modded on this team? im thinking of doing the same team (the one with Poe)

how much speed do you think Poe needs to be a force?
  • I'm far from satisfied yet as I have an offense triangle and not a crit damage, also secondaries are not great. With the mods I do have at the moment I gave him a crit damage and a health set, speed on arrow and as much offense as possible (also on secondaries).

My Poe is at 232 right now which is alright, I'll try to bring him in the 240s to make sure he is faster than any ST Han, now I just need to get a potency primary and he will be deadly.