Where the heck are PvP tournaments?

Prev13
Been waiting the whole day. It's 9/29 in the whole planet, at least since a few hours. There are no time zones where it's 9/28 anymore.

Replies

• +1
  • Been waiting the whole day. It's 9/29 in the whole planet, at least since a few hours. There are no time zones where it's 9/28 anymore.

• We are not waiting on the date. We are waiting on the 24 hour optional period to end.
  • They coming on 30.....lmao
    Or 29 next month
  • I think they are waiting because people are still having logon issues. They said they won't role out the force update until everyone is on the same system and can log in. I think.
  • lol thats funny.
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    I think they are waiting because people are still having logon issues. They said they won't role out the force update until everyone is on the same system and can log in. I think.

Oh, so never it is then...

• Volaar wrote: »
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    I think they are waiting because people are still having logon issues. They said they won't role out the force update until everyone is on the same system and can log in. I think.

Oh, so never it is then...

never for you at least
  • Update did not roll out here yet (brussels).
    Or i m the last one ...
  • Scratch that. Update in app store. Not force update.
  • When we deploy a major new feature we typically like to wait a few days to make sure the dust settles before turning on new events. I'm not sure if I can give an exact day, but it won't be this week. Please be patient, they're coming!
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Joseph2025_777
    41 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Update did not roll out here yet (brussels).
    Or i m the last one ...

Update is available on the App Store (iOS) here, in Italy.
  • Scratch that. Update in app store. Not force update.

Which also means that we won't get it until they do the force restart for everyone.
  • I was hoping for furnace in shipments. Refreshed a bunch of times, nothing
  • It's probably playing dice in the alley with the missing chewie shards. Have patience young padawan.

#7'sand11's
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    When we deploy a major new feature we typically like to wait a few days to make sure the dust settles before turning on new events. I'm not sure if I can give an exact day, but it won't be this week. Please be patient, they're coming!

Are you telling me that wont be any tournamets tonight?
    Why say u update on 29 when u dont
    When we deploy a major new feature we typically like to wait a few days to make sure the dust settles before turning on new events. I'm not sure if I can give an exact day, but it won't be this week. Please be patient, they're coming!
    Hahahaha. 'Coming soon' or 'wait a few days' I love it when you lot use those phrases. Generally means in about a year doesn't it?
  • DarthLark wrote: »
    I was hoping for furnace in shipments. Refreshed a bunch of times, nothing

I just got a scanner in shipments. The gear hasn't changed over yet.
  • Next person who mentions raid and August is getting pistol whipped.

#supertroopers2?

You have to be joking
    Hahahaha. 'Coming soon' or 'wait a few days' I love it when you lot use those phrases. Generally means in about a year doesn't it?

+1
  • 02c92debfd5e3a0650657cfbede465a0.jpg
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?

Really ****

Why so rude? A question was asked and a dev showed up and answered. People here always complaining when the devs are silent. Gonna be rude even when they try passing on info. Either way, the devs gonna get hate. Smh
  • DashRendar
    379 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    02c92debfd5e3a0650657cfbede465a0.jpg

YAAAAAAASSSS VARUKA SALT FTW

Dude... why are we just hearing about this now? You guys didn't feel the need to tell us before now when everyone was asking about tournaments? Who is your communications director? You guys breed some unnecessary frustration among your player base
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Why would you put Game Update out with full notes that these features are coming on 29th to now take that away and say not this week.

You must like upsetting your community and filling them with disapointment

Looks like its Fifa 17 for me this weekend as nothing else to do.

5816432.jpg

• What a joke
  • Zyron
    135 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Are you saying that you released an 'major' update without an actuall content?
    Is your shop a Dev shop or a circus full with clowns?
This discussion has been closed.