Any good rebel teams?

Anyone know of any good rebel teams? As of now I have Wedge(L). 6*, Leia 6* Storm trooper Han 6* Biggs 5* and Hoth Rebel scout 6* im open to mod suggestions on those characters, and any suggestions you have on what characters to add :)

Replies

• Options
    This thread is about to turn into a "You don't have Lando!?! O__O" thread.

He's probably the best Rebel currently. If you want the best Rebel team possible, you need him.
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »
    This thread is about to turn into a "You don't have Lando!?! O__O" thread.

He's probably the best Rebel currently. If you want the best Rebel team possible, you need him.

Haha, yea I'm working for him right now, wedges and Landos drop rates are crap so that's why I don't have him
  • Options
    Current Meta is to make STH faster than anyone else's to give your team a tm boost right off the bet. Then load your team up with AOE monsters, chiefly Lando and Anakin. If you have Palp, throw him in to make sure your team gets in 1-2 attacks each before the other team goes.

Several people on my shard have made AA their leaders to try to achieve this goal of having STH be the most absurdly fast toon in the game.
  • Options
    You sound new to the game. Admiral ackbar is also pretty good and will help with p1 of rancor raid.
  • Options
    "Good"
    Yes, they are several good rebel teams. How good do you want to be, though? If you need a team that will take #1 in arena and hold it until Christmas, then you probably won't be happy with any rebel team. But aside from that, my favorites are:
    • Ackbar, Biggs, St Han, Luke, HR Scout
    • Ackbar, Biggs, St Han, Leia, HR Scout
    • Wedge, Biggs, St Han, Luke, Lando
    • Lando, Biggs, Wedge, Lando, HR Soldier
  • Options
    "Good"
    Yes, they are several good rebel teams. How good do you want to be, though? If you need a team that will take #1 in arena and hold it until Christmas, then you probably won't be happy with any rebel team. But aside from that, my favorites are:

Nice. Double lando on the last!
    Seriously though
    Lando or Wedge lead. Add st han. Biggs. Raid han
  • Options
    Sailstreet wrote: »
    "Good"

Seriously though
    A full team of Landos would be unstoppable.
    Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you!
  • Options
    "Good"

Seriously though
    A full team of Landos would be unstoppable.

i remember when 4 months ago it was 5 dookus
  • Options
    Olle wrote: »
    You sound new to the game. Admiral ackbar is also pretty good and will help with p1 of rancor raid.
    Olle wrote: »

Actually been playing for a year now, it just seems a lot of people are using rebel teams and that's what I'm working on now, wiggs Lando Meta is good apparently so
  • Options
    Thank you all! I'll try to farm these characters! :)
  • Options
    "Good"

Seriously though

Yeah, that was supposed to be Leia. It's a crit squad.