Next cantina farm? And squad help

Almost done with Lando so I'm up between B2 & Wedge as my top 2 choices I think. My squad now is Ben(L), Phasma, QGJ, Rey, GS. Not sure who I want Lando to replace yet.. Any opinions? Figure B2 could replace QGJ and he's already 4*+. Wedge I could use and add Biggs for their synergy. Only problem is Wedge & B2 are difficult to gear so will take a bit to make their way into my team. I do have STHan who's just waiting on a furnace before I can add him on my team. Thanks for any opinions!

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Wiggs for the win
  • I'm not sure about B2's gear but Wiggs need a furnace each and lots of stun cuffs and syringes.
  • Lando should replace one of your DPS. Don't drop qgj from your squad as even with aoe attacks getting rid of a taunt is still handy - especially if that taunt is st Han.
  • I'm not sure about B2's gear but Wiggs need a furnace each and lots of stun cuffs and syringes.

Yeah it's going to be a pain.. I might end up buying a few crystals just to speed up the process.. Plus Lando needs furnaces and STHan.. Ugh..
    MaxRebo wrote: »
    Lando should replace one of your DPS. Don't drop qgj from your squad as even with aoe attacks getting rid of a taunt is still handy - especially if that taunt is st Han.

I'd only replace QGJ with B2 for the debuff. But that'll be a while. For now QGJ & Rey are my only fully max geared toons so they'll both be in my squad for a bit. A lot of work to do..
  • Apoc88
    259 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm actually thinking of a Lando(L), STHan, Phasma, Rey, QGJ squad. For now. STHan taunts gives TM, Rey, Lando, QGJ attack, then goes Phasma and gives TM & advantage.. Idk sounds good on paper. I know AI controlled Phasma uses the AoE first but in attack I'll be good. Could also use Old Ben but is he worth not being a leader just for his mind tricks? Maybe he would.. As he should use mind tricks first. That might work better?