Rework(buff) Yoda and Mace

sL_Spinoza
404 posts Member
edited September 2016
Hi devs, congratulations for the new content. I really liked the two new empire guys. I do not think everyone in the game should be balanced. I do not see any problem SG is an excellent striker but I would like to see the most powerful Jedi of all times usable.

before someone say something I do not have the mace

Replies

• Honest question, I'm assuming you are putting Yoda at the most powerful of all time, but are you saying Mace is stronger than Obi-Wan? Or really even Anakin?
  • Maegor wrote: »
    Honest question, I'm assuming you are putting Yoda at the most powerful of all time, but are you saying Mace is stronger than Obi-Wan? Or really even Anakin?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vaapad
  • I agree. Mace is one of the most powerful Jedi and he is a joke in game. I mean, he kicked the Emperors (Sidious) a** and was only killed because of Anakin...he should be a Sith killer and not such a weakling.

BTW: I have Mace but I have to replace him with some weird character from the cartoon series because he is so bad.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I wasn't saying Mace wouldn't be top 5.
    Antares wrote: »
    I agree. Mace is one of the most powerful Jedi and he is a joke in game. I mean, he kicked the Emperors (Sidious) a** and was only killed because of Anakin...he should be a Sith killer and not such a weakling.

BTW: I have Mace but I have to replace him with some weird character from the cartoon series because he is so bad.

Sid let him win (after killing three other Jedi masters) to finally push Anakin to the dark side. However, I do agree that Mace should be reworked and reclassified into an attacker and not a tank.
  • Maegor wrote: »
    Honest question, I'm assuming you are putting Yoda at the most powerful of all time, but are you saying Mace is stronger than Obi-Wan? Or really even Anakin?

Obi Wan defeated GG after his escape from Mace!
  • MakeJedisGreatAgain

Seriously, how is it that in a game in which they are the centerpiece, Jedis are the one class that are totally not viable in the arena!?!?
  • Member the days when you could hold a top 20 spot in the arena with a Mace lead?
  • MakeJedisGreatAgain

Seriously, how is it that in a game in which they are the centerpiece, Jedis are the one class that are totally not viable in the arena!?!?

The only really viable team I have seen that holds rank well is Ima (L), QGJ, JKA, Aayla, 5's. The counter attack damage is real.