Claimed Rewards not in inventory

Raid reward payout email received, claimed my items and they are not in my inventory (full droid caller, full cuffs)

Replies

• What level raid? Just curious (not accusing) if it was the level of droid caller you thought it was, sometimes I've gotten rewards where I thought it was a "XXX" item when in reality it was of lower value.
  • Happened to me a few weeks ago on T7. Got shard, coins but no gear. Contacted EA thru their help. After a little back and forth they listed out the items I received. Which was different than what I got (had a **** that we post on discord). So I did get items, but not what was shown (worked out better lol). No idea what happened but hasn't happened outside that one time for me. But gear was there...just different
  • I had this same problem, as did many people in my guild a few weeks ago. Support has been atrocious in helping resolve the issue. One of the absolute worst support experiences I have ever had
  • Nexia87
    26 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I figured it out after happening few times to me , and i posted about it nobody responded at all.
    If you start raid and its zerg type , u get into phase 1 and finish on lets say 30% of phase 2 but somebody else gets over phase 1 faster then you fisnih your attempt , and you get 2.5 mil points , but actualy game rewards you for only points you scored in phase 2 , your points are "virtualy shown" but rewards are lesser ( only for items , u get the shards and cash).
    Sry for bad english i hope it helps.
  • Caiz
    28 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Tier 7 Raid, Mk 3 Cuffs, Mk V caller.
    Reward Screen Grab
  • Caiz
    28 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Spoke with EA support, they see the claim, I at least know I received credits. They advised to wait 24 hours and if not there they will replace.

@Nexia87 that is an interesting theory, I am ALWAYS in that boat (higher damage finishes and overlaps all my damage) but I haven't noticed any missing rewards until today, but then again I don't always notice 45 furnace parts that I may not be waiting on.
  • Yep. Had this last week too. Look for the equivalent of what you received on different gear items. There seems to be a bug in the inbox notification that happens randomly. My response from EA said that I did receive proper rewards - and they were there, just different from the after raid notification in my inbox.
  • Hybridplug
    216 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, customer support ****. Told me to wait 24 hours then they sent me a follow up email asking if I needed help still but warned me if I was wrong it could result in suspensions etc. Why would anyone go to trouble to contact support trying to get double rewards for 1 raid /shrug

I said forget it, wasn't worth the hassle.
  • Caiz
    28 posts Member
    Just to follow up, I worked with EA support today after they didn't show up. They said that the payout was actually 16 Mk4 comlinks and 40 mk 5 furnaces. I had no way of validating i got those since I had more than the rewards. They made good on the screen shot I supplied and rewarded all but the currency since I knew i received that.