GW shipments Help

I'm level 50 I have 5 star luminara should I keep buying here shards till I get to 7 star or start focusing on Captain Phasma I'm around 100 in arena but it's hard getting higher cause all teams have at least 1k power over me my current characters are

5 star Sid gear lv6
4 star chewie gear lv5
4 star Darth Maul gear lv5
5 star Luminara gear lv6
5 star Poe gear lv5
3 star Talia gear lv4
3 star genosian Soldier gear lv 5
4 star JC gear lv5
3 star Dooku gear lv5

The main lineup I use is Sid as leader Luminara Poe Dooku and Maul

So yea idk if I should get Phasma or keep leveling up luminara also any help on my team will help thx!

Replies

• Keep farming her, and make sure all tour tier III mats gontonher heal. You'll need it as your GW enemies keep adding power through abikities and more elite chars. At least 6* her. You don't want her dead mid way.
  • Keep farming her, and make sure all tour tier III mats gontonher heal. You'll need it as your GW enemies keep adding power through abikities and more elite chars. At least 6* her. You don't want her dead mid way.

Yea true I get that but I feel teams in arena are on a higher skill level than my team so I feel like I need to boost my team up but idk wats a good fit thx for ur insight I prolly will stick with getting her up for now but idk how I can make my team more competitive to get higher in arena
  • It sucks balancing your arena heroes and upkeeping GW backups. But I suggest doing both. You are F2P and doing well in arena. You just hit lvl 50 so lube your rear end. In my lvl 50-57 phase I could not beat a GW to save my life, but now can most days.
  • keep going on Luminara, then maybe take a look at either Phasma or Biggs? both of those are reliable characters
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Tyler wrote: »
    I'm level 50 I have 5 star luminara should I keep buying here shards till I get to 7 star or start focusing on Captain Phasma I'm around 100 in arena but it's hard getting higher cause all teams have at least 1k power over me my current characters are

Emphasis mine. If if the problem is your toons are weak, getting extra weak toons won't help. Raise your character stars, your gear lvl and your squad power
  • Benr3600 wrote: »
    It sucks balancing your arena heroes and upkeeping GW backups. But I suggest doing both. You are F2P and doing well in arena. You just hit lvl 50 so lube your rear end. In my lvl 50-57 phase I could not beat a GW to save my life, but now can most days.

I'm beating most of my GWs arena is difficult to stay in top 100 but so far I feel like I'm going good thx for ur input
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Triqui wrote: »
    Tyler wrote: »

Emphasis mine. If if the problem is your toons are weak, getting extra weak toons won't help. Raise your character stars, your gear lvl and your squad power

That's my plan thx for input
  • antooki wrote: »
    keep going on Luminara, then maybe take a look at either Phasma or Biggs? both of those are reliable characters

Yea I think I will get luminara to 7 then work on Phasma after thx for ur input

• *bump*
  • For toons you don't have already based on your list - assuming you're not pushing the next one's further - as some have noted Poggle is very good. My next target personally is the Tusken Raider. Tanky with assist damage ability and decent speed. I'm big on ally assist call toons - and one with decent speed and good health sounds good to me. Biggs is also an ally assist guy that I like in GW. 86 is another...lots of solid options in GW.
  • Id keep raising Lumi...and id also focus on your gear level a bit, it will pay off dividends.
  • Gregor wrote: »
    Id keep raising Lumi...and id also focus on your gear level a bit, it will pay off dividends.

Yea I almost have all my main guys gear lv6
  • For toons you don't have already based on your list - assuming you're not pushing the next one's further - as some have noted Poggle is very good. My next target personally is the Tusken Raider. Tanky with assist damage ability and decent speed. I'm big on ally assist call toons - and one with decent speed and good health sounds good to me. Biggs is also an ally assist guy that I like in GW. 86 is another...lots of solid options in GW.

If I want to keep Sid has leader, who would be my best choice to go for in GW shipments cause I won't get Phasma if I wont give her leader cause I like Sid as leader