Mace Windu Discussion and call for a buff

Replies

• @BigBoss Absolutely. Anything to get a bit more diversity in the game. I understand it's still young, but every team is almost the exact same. It gets old fighting 17 of the near same teams all day (12 GW, 5 Arena minimum).

Jedi and Sith should be good against each other. They fought each other. Jedi should be good against droids as well, seeing as they fought them. But they should still have their respective weaknesses. Plenty of Sith, bounty hunters, droids, and other scum killed Jedi.

Right now though, Jedi just have lots of weaknesses. It would be nice to have a hero or two be good against Sith. Yoda, Mace, RotJ Luke, Clone Wars Obi Wan would all be good choices to have anti Sith capabilities. Mace the most of all.
  • Bill
    53 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    This guy is all wrong. He is classified as a tank yet he doesn't have any taunt or any kind of ability to replenish health. I have played numerous Role Playing games and any tank class has a taunt and or health replenishment ability. Mace Windhu needs to be changed from tank to attacking class. That's my opinion.
  • There is a huge thread about him on page 2. Might wana post your suggestions there
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    I am levelling him up because he will get buffed and be useful currently 5* and going
  • SubjectZero
    176 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Seems threads got merged. So this post is edited and no longer relevant.
    Post edited by SubjectZero on
  • Bill
    53 posts Member
    I agree that Jedi need a counter to sith.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Abyss wrote: »
    Sidious > mace + yoda

Look, i like mace an yoda, i really do but facts are facts. Sidious was toying with them both (this is why sidious was laughing the whole time he fought yoda and was obviously just sucking anakin in to turn him)

True sith are far more powerful then any jedi hands down (this is why there need only be 2 sith)

Like it or not, sidious coulda killed yoda or mace whenever he saw fit.

You obviously don't know why the rule of 2 is there. It's not because they are so powerful you only need 2. It's because they just kept killing each other. They spent more time trying to gain power over each other than making an actual impact on the galaxy.

Was mostly using it as an example since in this era's discussion there was always 2 sith to essentially battle the hundreads of jedi/padawans BUT since u think I "obviously dont know why the rule of 2 is there" allow me to explain what little i do know about it..........

Darth bane started it i think in response to all the inter sith fighting fueding going on. Once he was the last survivor of the order (he nuked with a bomb) he decided it was best to have just 1 master and 1 apprentice since the old sith groups could not accomplish anything given their squabiling.
    Thats the way i remember reading it a few years back anyway. It may be a little off but thats the jist i remember.
    I mostly just watch the movies and not read much of the EU or any of the books for the most part. Just bits an pieces here an there.

Hope that acceptible and to your liking. And i stand by my statement that sidious was a monster and just toying with the jedi's best in mace/yoda. He coulda ended either of em anytime he wanted but it wa smore a game to him. It was strategic.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Nonemo wrote: »
    We already went over the facts once or twice in this thread I think :) Whether Mace won or not is ambiguous. But we can probably all agree that he put up a good fight and was one bad SoB Jedi. And he deserves a big buff in this game.

If you all remember the developers' post with the "Rule 66 update", they stated that they made changes to Sid and Maul to better reflect their abilities in canon. This is interesting since that would suggest that the devs do try and keep their toons decently true to the spirit of their characters.

I think they intended for Mace to be a solid combo of attack and defense. If they made him to attack-y, they'd have to make him more squishy for balance purposes. Mace's regular attack does hurt a bit when he has Def up. This could perhaps mirror Mace's defensive qualities, and his Jedi approach to fighting.

But in my view, his skillset would have been more befitting of the most defensive Jedi of them all, obi-Wan Kenobi. Mace should have ATK up skills, possibly an AOE to reflect his binding speed, and receive defensive bonuses vs Sith.

Agreed fully and to that point, his leader ability is an atk up skill yet the rest of him is defensive, its like the guy who started designing him was rite on then got fired and they hired someone who dont know anything about poor windu and just randomly gave him stats/abities/moves and said "done"

#BuffMyWindu
  • People still think Sith are stronger in game than Jedi. :D
  • @pay2win I agree. People think that Sith are stronger than Jedi. They complain often enough right? Ha! I think the Jedi are awesome (good ones p2p, which I am, but unlucky. Want an Aayla) but weak against 1 hero, Sidious, and he's not even that bad. Poe teams give me more trouble than him (my teams already slow, Poe can **** off). Dooku is just an in game gnat, buzzing around the screen. Annoying, sure, but squashed easy enough whenever you feel like it.

Me? I love my Ima Jedi team. **** the Sith and **** Sidious. And I run with Mace and Ahsoka, two awful heroes. Both need help, but Mace more so. Top 50, almost 25. Gonna trade in QGJ for my JC soon enough. Clear GW consistently with my team, and a b team. I'm happy with the Jedi as a whole, and will be happier once I get some of the chromium ones to better my team.

Mace, not so much. His char deserves a good buff, even if they keep him a tank. If they changed his kit into a good, strong attacker, he would be worth the pack price for any of bought/buy, in my opinion.
  • Any news on when the new update comes out?
  • @BigBoss No official date for the update release yet, but they did make a post about GW shipment costs. They changed it to crystals, some people were upset, so on Monday they change it back for a week. So, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it is be after that. Feb 9th at the earliest is what I think. Kind of sucks, but allows more prep time I guess. Not sure I agree with the reasoning though, but that's for another thread.
  • @M9silent Cheers buddy, been working my **** off the past week, haven't had much of a chance for digging through topics unfortunately.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    This thread now has almost seven thousand views! Impressive! I hope our clever ideas and discussions will provide sponge food for thought to the devs.

I came to think of something though. Since Mace was in the Jedi starter pack, are devs obliged to keep him more or less unchanged? Could it be an issue if they revamp him too much, that ppl would end up receiving a different toon than what they paid for?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Nonemo wrote: »
    This thread now has almost seven thousand views! Impressive! I hope our clever ideas and discussions will provide sponge food for thought to the devs.

I came to think of something though. Since Mace was in the Jedi starter pack, are devs obliged to keep him more or less unchanged? Could it be an issue if they revamp him too much, that ppl would end up receiving a different toon than what they paid for?

Agreed and no not by any means, i think mace was always meant to be a great toon. Everything about him is pretty sweet on paper. Just not in reality is all, they need to buff him (retool) properly and i seriously doubt there would be a single valid complaint to them doing it.

Heck, they neutered bariss unearranted an it was "ok" lol pretty sure they can buff a deserving toon and it'd be more then "ok"
  • @BigBoss No problem. Happy to help :smile:

@Nonemo I hope so too. I hope the devs look at all we posted and decide to give Mace some help. I don't think it will be a big deal as far as the bundle sale goes. I agree with @Abyss as far as buffing him goes. They did beat up Bariss pretty hard. I don't think anyone would be upset if they buffed him. "Hey, Mace is good now. Well f! this!" Hahahahaha.

I will agree with the fact that they might not revamp his whole kit because of the bundle. People bought him for his specific kit, or something along those lines. So, if that's the case, I'm sure a buff to his stats and skill set would do. AOE, taunt, etc.

Either way, I hope the devs have enjoyed the thread and ideas everyone has tossed out. The constructive criticism on his current kit and the fan made kit designs hopefully give them some good ideas. I like how the game is turning out, and the changes made are enjoyable. Maybe just a hand wave to us @CG_JohnSalera or @EA_Jesse to say you've seen us? Only good vibes and thoughts for Mace :smile:
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Pretty please devs?
    tumblr_mhdeprK5DM1rp5cv0o1_500.gif
  • @Nonemo Hahahahaha. Thanks. That made me laugh.

But really, pretty please? It'd be great to hear something is in the works, or they've talked about it in the least. Any input would be awesome. I love the char, and use him all day, everyday. Mace Windu has a firm seat on my A team. Was very pleased with how he interacted in my Ima lead team and having both Def up (Ima) and Off up (QQJ) 90% of the time. Not to mention counters for days....

Mace Windu rocks. Devs should give him some love. And a big thanks for the now farmable QGJ. :smiley:
  • Mace Windu

To skip to abilities, just scroll down to the bold.

4358808-mace3.jpg

EA did not do him justice in this game. Just to start off, really quick, this is the lightsaber style Mace Windu uses, and has mastered. It is almost exclusive to him:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Form_VII

"The form focuses on offense, and has no defensive qualities. However, this is compensated by the speed of the wielder or their blade being double-sided."

So why the heck is Mace Windu slow, a tank, and has Defense Up in this game?!?!

Anyways, Mace Windu. #2 in the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars. For those of you who don't know he is pretty much the guy who is 2nd to only Yoda, and technically the only one in the Star Wars universe who beat Darth Sidious in a 1 v 1 for realz (unless it was just Palpatine's plan and he could have won easily but wanted to have Anakin to betray Windu yadee yadee ya).

Mace Windu was ready to deliver the killing blow if Anakin didn't stop him.

Mace Windu is not only powerful in the force, but he is actually renown as one of, if not the very best Lightsaber Duelist in the entire Star Wars universe. It is said that of the top 3 lightsaber dueslists of that iteration of the Jedi Order at the time, he, Count Dooku, and Yoda are the very very best.

Mace Windu is also in charge of the Jedi Council, Yoda appointed him this as he was Grandmaster himself.

Mace Windu was also designated the head of the Jedi Assault Team during the clone wars.

EA did not do him justice in this game.
    First of all, Mace Windu in the game is currently in the 'Tank' Role. While I'm sure he is tough as a nail and can hold his own, he is not known as a defensive fighter at all. All of his unique capabilities and mastered fighting style revolve around risky, and highly aggressive and offensive sword play. Defense ups have nothing to do with this.

The reason being he is technically the only Jedi to have mastered a new iteration 7th form of lightsaber combat renamed Vaapad. This is a lightsaber style that was initially banned from teachings in the Jedi Order due to the dangers of it bringing Jedi closer to the dark side. They had to "enjoy" the fight and stir and channel emotions on the inside, without showing them on the out. They say that the style was like dancing on the edge of the dark side, as well as being able to use an opponent's dark side against them.

The Vaapad style was named after and based on a species with many tentacles due to the nature of the attacks to be lightning fast, offensive, too many to count, and unpredictable. The downside is, the character was as much at risk to injure himself, then he was to the opponent. You could not count a Vaapad's legs unless they were standing completely still.

"Six there were for generations of Jedi. The seventh, is not well-known. Powerful form it is. Deadliest of all. But dangerous it is, for its master as well as its opponent. Few have studied. One student alone, to mastery has risen."
    ―Yoda

latest?cb=20150721023531

I think Mace Windu in the game was not served proper justice.

His first ability, grants Defense Up. It also grants a damage buff if he has Defense Up. While this isn't a TERRIBLE basic ability, it's nothing special, and most of all not thematic. Though Invincible Assault sounds very likely a name of one of his signature attacks, it isn't an invincible assault because he is tanky and can't be shot down, it's because he had such strong, fast, accurate blows that the opponent in fact did not get a chance to attack as they were busy trying to survive. This is why he was deemed invincible.

His second ability, is nice, but why is his a straight up worse version of Qui-gon-jinn's?

SURELY he should have different variation.

QGJ's gives all allies TWO TURNS of Offense up if it removes a buff. That's a Poggle 2nd ability built in!

While Mace has a base version without the bonus? tsk tsk. You literally made another character have an ability exactly the same, but with a huge bonus added.

You can also argue that Mace's has more damage bonuses to make up for it, but a 5% damage bonus, or heck a 40% damage bonus on a SINGLE COOLDOWN MOVE doesn't make up for ALL ALLIES GAINING 50% OFFENSE.

See the problem?

His third ability is explained a little down further on, so i skipped to his passive here for a moment

There is no Heroic Sacrifice that he made in his stories, none that even inspired since when he died he was betrayed, the last man standing, and the only jedi with him turned to the dark side 10 seconds later. Heroic Sacrifice doesn't make sense as an ability thematically at all.

His third ability, shouldn't be a leader ability. Vaapad is his almost personal lightsaber combat style and should not be a leader skill. It is personal. He should not be a tank he should be an attacker as shown in every piece of canon and non-canon text of him.

"Vaapad was explained as being a state of mind rather than just a fighting style, allowing the wielder to channel his own inner darkness into the duel, and accept the fury of the opponent."

"It should be noted that while the sequences and maneuvers of Form VII could be practiced and drilled, a duelist would not be truly executing the style unless they allowed the excitement and passion of battle to color their actions"

Though this seems contradictory to the Jedi Code, the reason why Mace Windu was able to use the form was because he WAS Jedi and followed the code mostly likely so perfectly, that the dangers and hindrances of the dangerous 7th form could never overtake him. He was so aligned with the light side of the force, he was able to harness a darker side of it without falling prey to actually turning. He is the only Jedi to have used this form and not turn.

I think the ideas behind some of his moves can be moved to other characters like a Jedi Guardian character who guarded the temple, but I feel like the designers just threw random **** into his kit and sold him for 40 bucks. I of course don't pay to play the game, but overlook his shards as much as I do Ewok Scout. (apologies to you Ewok lovers).

Now people will argue he has bonus damage on his basic ability and his hero trait is what gives him his offense, but he's still labeled as a tank due to that defense up and his base stats.

I'm afraid his Leader ability is much too similar to Anakin's:

Level 6 - Lead from the Front - Jedi allies gain 24% Offense.

and Windu's

Level 7 - Vapaad – Jedi Allies gain 20% Offense and 9% Critical Chance.

It should recognize him, as a leader, of either the Jedi Council, or the Jedi Assault Team as he held the leading role for both of these groups, the most powerful of the Jedi groups, alone holding the title.

latest?cb=20080813045623

ABILITIES

To end my post off, I have a kit idea that I think is balanced, powerful, and great to fulfill Mace Windu both thematically, and into the meta.
    • Tempered Aggression - (Basic) Deal physical damage to a target enemy. This attack cannot miss and Mace Windu has a 35% chance of gaining advantage.

• Unstoppable Force - (3 round cooldown) Strikes twice, each attack deals reduced damage. The first hit deals Physical Damage with a 45% chance of applying Exposed, the second hit deals Special Damage with a 45% chance of applying Ability Block.

• Leader - Jedi Council Leader - At the beginning of every turn, a random Jedi Ally has a 45% chance of gaining Foresight. Whenever a Jedi is attacked, there is a 25% chance that the highest health Jedi Ally gains Taunt for 1 turn.

• Passive - Vaapad Mace Windu has 15% increased Offense and 50% Potency. This chance is doubled when attacking a Sith.

Base Stats

Health - 14554

Speed - 122

Physical Damage - 3440

Special Damage - 3844

Physical Crit - 500

Special Crit - 25

Armor - 180

Armor Penetration - 12

Resist - 150

Resist Penetration - 20

Conclusion: Mace Windu is known and unique for his redevelopment of the Form VII lightsaber style. The original was abandoned and not taught since it brought the user closer to the dark side. It is purely an offensive style that put the user at risk both physically, and towards the darker side of the force. One had to enjoy the thrill and could turn the darkness and fury of the opponent back against themselves. A high risk, high reward style that only Mace Windu mastered per Yoda's words.

EA made Mace Windu a Tank, with a Heroic Sacrifice passive that makes 0 sense on the character thematically and should go to a Jedi who fell valiantly and as a sacrifice, not one in Windu's situation.

My idea changes him almost completely, making him a true attacker and leader, utilizing the theme of Vaapad's darkness reflection to counter Sith, and no longer a contradiction to his theme and lore.
  • Mace should just fly off the screen whenever you use Sith against him.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Windu should be reworked to be like the INT challenge Windu, with shatterpoint. That's all he needs
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Forizen wrote: »
    Mace Windu

To skip to abilities, just scroll down to the bold.

4358808-mace3.jpg

EA did not do him justice in this game. Just to start off, really quick, this is the lightsaber style Mace Windu uses, and has mastered. It is almost exclusive to him:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Form_VII

"The form focuses on offense, and has no defensive qualities. However, this is compensated by the speed of the wielder or their blade being double-sided."

So why the heck is Mace Windu slow, a tank, and has Defense Up in this game?!?!

Anyways, Mace Windu. #2 in the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars. For those of you who don't know he is pretty much the guy who is 2nd to only Yoda, and technically the only one in the Star Wars universe who beat Darth Sidious in a 1 v 1 for realz (unless it was just Palpatine's plan and he could have won easily but wanted to have Anakin to betray Windu yadee yadee ya).

Mace Windu was ready to deliver the killing blow if Anakin didn't stop him.

Mace Windu is not only powerful in the force, but he is actually renown as one of, if not the very best Lightsaber Duelist in the entire Star Wars universe. It is said that of the top 3 lightsaber dueslists of that iteration of the Jedi Order at the time, he, Count Dooku, and Yoda are the very very best.

Mace Windu is also in charge of the Jedi Council, Yoda appointed him this as he was Grandmaster himself.

Mace Windu was also designated the head of the Jedi Assault Team during the clone wars.

EA did not do him justice in this game.
    First of all, Mace Windu in the game is currently in the 'Tank' Role. While I'm sure he is tough as a nail and can hold his own, he is not known as a defensive fighter at all. All of his unique capabilities and mastered fighting style revolve around risky, and highly aggressive and offensive sword play. Defense ups have nothing to do with this.

The reason being he is technically the only Jedi to have mastered a new iteration 7th form of lightsaber combat renamed Vaapad. This is a lightsaber style that was initially banned from teachings in the Jedi Order due to the dangers of it bringing Jedi closer to the dark side. They had to "enjoy" the fight and stir and channel emotions on the inside, without showing them on the out. They say that the style was like dancing on the edge of the dark side, as well as being able to use an opponent's dark side against them.

The Vaapad style was named after and based on a species with many tentacles due to the nature of the attacks to be lightning fast, offensive, too many to count, and unpredictable. The downside is, the character was as much at risk to injure himself, then he was to the opponent. You could not count a Vaapad's legs unless they were standing completely still.

"Six there were for generations of Jedi. The seventh, is not well-known. Powerful form it is. Deadliest of all. But dangerous it is, for its master as well as its opponent. Few have studied. One student alone, to mastery has risen."
    ―Yoda

latest?cb=20150721023531

I think Mace Windu in the game was not served proper justice.

His first ability, grants Defense Up. It also grants a damage buff if he has Defense Up. While this isn't a TERRIBLE basic ability, it's nothing special, and most of all not thematic. Though Invincible Assault sounds very likely a name of one of his signature attacks, it isn't an invincible assault because he is tanky and can't be shot down, it's because he had such strong, fast, accurate blows that the opponent in fact did not get a chance to attack as they were busy trying to survive. This is why he was deemed invincible.

His second ability, is nice, but why is his a straight up worse version of Qui-gon-jinn's?

SURELY he should have different variation.

QGJ's gives all allies TWO TURNS of Offense up if it removes a buff. That's a Poggle 2nd ability built in!

While Mace has a base version without the bonus? tsk tsk. You literally made another character have an ability exactly the same, but with a huge bonus added.

You can also argue that Mace's has more damage bonuses to make up for it, but a 5% damage bonus, or heck a 40% damage bonus on a SINGLE COOLDOWN MOVE doesn't make up for ALL ALLIES GAINING 50% OFFENSE.

See the problem?

His third ability is explained a little down further on, so i skipped to his passive here for a moment

There is no Heroic Sacrifice that he made in his stories, none that even inspired since when he died he was betrayed, the last man standing, and the only jedi with him turned to the dark side 10 seconds later. Heroic Sacrifice doesn't make sense as an ability thematically at all.

His third ability, shouldn't be a leader ability. Vaapad is his almost personal lightsaber combat style and should not be a leader skill. It is personal. He should not be a tank he should be an attacker as shown in every piece of canon and non-canon text of him.

"Vaapad was explained as being a state of mind rather than just a fighting style, allowing the wielder to channel his own inner darkness into the duel, and accept the fury of the opponent."

"It should be noted that while the sequences and maneuvers of Form VII could be practiced and drilled, a duelist would not be truly executing the style unless they allowed the excitement and passion of battle to color their actions"

Though this seems contradictory to the Jedi Code, the reason why Mace Windu was able to use the form was because he WAS Jedi and followed the code mostly likely so perfectly, that the dangers and hindrances of the dangerous 7th form could never overtake him. He was so aligned with the light side of the force, he was able to harness a darker side of it without falling prey to actually turning. He is the only Jedi to have used this form and not turn.

I think the ideas behind some of his moves can be moved to other characters like a Jedi Guardian character who guarded the temple, but I feel like the designers just threw random **** into his kit and sold him for 40 bucks. I of course don't pay to play the game, but overlook his shards as much as I do Ewok Scout. (apologies to you Ewok lovers).

Now people will argue he has bonus damage on his basic ability and his hero trait is what gives him his offense, but he's still labeled as a tank due to that defense up and his base stats.

I'm afraid his Leader ability is much too similar to Anakin's:

Level 6 - Lead from the Front - Jedi allies gain 24% Offense.

and Windu's

Level 7 - Vapaad – Jedi Allies gain 20% Offense and 9% Critical Chance.

It should recognize him, as a leader, of either the Jedi Council, or the Jedi Assault Team as he held the leading role for both of these groups, the most powerful of the Jedi groups, alone holding the title.

latest?cb=20080813045623

ABILITIES

To end my post off, I have a kit idea that I think is balanced, powerful, and great to fulfill Mace Windu both thematically, and into the meta.
    • Tempered Aggression - (Basic) Deal physical damage to a target enemy. This attack cannot miss and Mace Windu has a 35% chance of gaining advantage.

• Unstoppable Force - (3 round cooldown) Strikes twice, each attack deals reduced damage. The first hit deals Physical Damage with a 45% chance of applying Exposed, the second hit deals Special Damage with a 45% chance of applying Ability Block.

• Leader - Jedi Council Leader - At the beginning of every turn, a random Jedi Ally has a 45% chance of gaining Foresight. Whenever a Jedi is attacked, there is a 25% chance that the highest health Jedi Ally gains Taunt for 1 turn.

• Passive - Vaapad Mace Windu has 15% increased Offense and 50% Potency. This chance is doubled when attacking a Sith.

Base Stats

Health - 14554

Speed - 122

Physical Damage - 3440

Special Damage - 3844

Physical Crit - 500

Special Crit - 25

Armor - 180

Armor Penetration - 12

Resist - 150

Resist Penetration - 20

Conclusion: Mace Windu is known and unique for his redevelopment of the Form VII lightsaber style. The original was abandoned and not taught since it brought the user closer to the dark side. It is purely an offensive style that put the user at risk both physically, and towards the darker side of the force. One had to enjoy the thrill and could turn the darkness and fury of the opponent back against themselves. A high risk, high reward style that only Mace Windu mastered per Yoda's words.

EA made Mace Windu a Tank, with a Heroic Sacrifice passive that makes 0 sense on the character thematically and should go to a Jedi who fell valiantly and as a sacrifice, not one in Windu's situation.

My idea changes him almost completely, making him a true attacker and leader, utilizing the theme of Vaapad's darkness reflection to counter Sith, and no longer a contradiction to his theme and lore.

There is ALOT of "buff Windu" posts already......
    While i agree with them all whole hartedly (and generally flame ppl for multiple posts lol) i will say this is the best one this far and all should me merged into this one and CG devs **** well need to read it and **** well need to form a plan and let us know what they plan to do about this pitiful excuse for a toon we have named Mace Windu. He is the most deserving of a buff hands down and in reality needs a complete retooling to do him justice.
  • Nice ideas. Let's hope for a rework for him in the upcoming February big update.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Best thread i have seen and you do justice to him.

He should be better than most in this game.
  • This is what happens when we run out of energy and don't want to buy more refills for the day :-)

Well done, sir.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I also contributed a suggestion for a total revamp of Mace Windu in the big thread in the other section of the forum. Not unlike this suggestion actually, also drawing a lot from the lore of this very interesting character. But I never went into this much detail. Big kudos to OP for a job well done!

Maybe merge the threads though? :)
  • Mace Windu uses Vaapad lightsaber style. one of, if not the most aggressive style that Jedi can use w/o falling to the dark side. Mace as a tank never made sense to me.

I would welcome your ideas.
  • This is very detailed and definitely the best post I've seen arguing for a character buff. I hope EA/CG does something with these suggestions, because Mace was too great a character to be relegated to a crappy daily challenge and the bottom of anyone's roster who unlocked him.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Big news! I just read from one of the devs on Reddit that a revamp of Mace is in the workings!
    We have known that Mace isn't up to snuff and we have already been reworking him. I have been out sick for a week, so I don't know if he's been completed, but expect to see a new and improved Mace Windu very, very Soon™.

*farm farm farm*
    *farmity farmity*
  • @Nonemo That's awesome news. Thanks for the update. Any chance you have the link to the thread? No worries if not.

A rework for Mace. Good thing I have him 7* be max gear already. And that he's a staple in my team. I won't have to make space for him either