[NSA] Nightsister Association

Prev134
stupidfatfool
715 posts Member
edited February 2016
We are the only guild by and for nightsisters. Enjoy walking around at night in your shiny white skin? Join now.
Requirements: To join, you must have Talia.
About Us: NSA = Nightsister Association
Goals: Advocate for the rights of nightsisters everywhere

Current Advocacy:
  • Fix Asajj Ventress bug - enemy offensive buffs are not removed properly with her Strike Fear debuff special Seems to be fixed, but limited sample size.
  • Fix Asajj Ventress problem #1 - super slow speed, even though in lore she is known for being super fast!
  • Fix Asajj Ventress problem #2 - her leader ability doesn't apply on the first turn, which really hurts the whole nightsister synergy Fixed.
  • Fix Nightsister Initiate bug - she loses her crit hit bonus chance when her upgrading her Cut Down ability to level 6 Fixed.
  • Fix Nightsister Acolyte bug - Sacrificial Magicks doesnt remove all negative status effects on allies on a finishing blow
  • Fix Talia problem - A.I. does not make good use of her Water of Life skill, employing it when she is near death and even when she is the only character remaining
  • Add More Nightsisters, who are not entry-level characters
  • Buff Nightsister team leadership skills - they should have really strong synergy, which they don't.
  • Include Darth Maul and Savage Opress in nightsister team leadership skills - they are associated with nightsisters in lore
  • Talia kind of looks like Ellen
Post edited by stupidfatfool on

Replies

• Options
    im in, where do i sign up
  • Options
    Cool guild. I guess the Ghostbusters are Savage Opress and Darth Maul users?

Good luck with your guild.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    IceBlitz wrote: »
    im in, where do i sign up

Pretty much here. Nightsisters aren't very popular, so it might just be a few of us, brother.
  • Options
    Hi!

I no join but my guild is the Hungarian **** Lord, but I have
    7star Asajj
    6star Talia
    5star Initate
    4star Daka...

Have good game!
  • Options
    NagyGery wrote: »
    Hi!

7star Asajj
    6star Talia
    5star Initate
    4star Daka...

Have good game!

I run the same 4 nightsisters, plus Lumi. Who do you use for your 5th?
  • Options
    "Add More Nightsisters, who are not entry-level characters"

Expect Mother Talzin, Luce, Karis and Naa'leth.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Welcome Nightsisters, I feel your pain. I too have Ventress, Initiate and Talia, sadly all bugged. While I'm a founding member of The New Rebellion, I most definitely support your goals...

Good Luck!!!
  • Options
    In that case, I am going to make Nightsisters Guild more of an Association, so you can be a member of other guilds, but still get together here to talk about nightsister strategy and encourage the developers to make nightsisters the next meta.
  • Options
    I will definitely speak with my associates about this idea but more important, your goal is a good one. For all of us who spent time and energy building our Nightsisters only to see them broken, it truly does bother me. Let's hope EA/CG fixes it soon. Personally, I'd rather see them fix all the bugs in the next update instead of new content even, because what is the point of having more to do when you can't even use all your characters??
  • Options
    Hi!

7star Asajj
    6star Talia
    5star Initate
    4star Daka...

Have good game!

In this time i use urgr tusken. But i late switch darth sidius
  • Options
    Very sad, light side level 7 battles are a bunch of nightsisters (and Savage Opress), and they are terribly weak and fully auto-able. :(
  • Options
    SC4ejmVh.jpg

Nightsisters FTW!
  • Options
    Hi!

7star Asajj
    6star Talia
    5star Initate
    4star Daka...

Have good game!

I have been running these same 4 plus JC for a while. I plan to try swapping ST Han for JC soon.
  • Options
    Erick_BFN wrote: »
    Hi!

7star Asajj
    6star Talia
    5star Initate
    4star Daka...

Have good game!

I have been running these same 4 plus JC for a while. I plan to try swapping ST Han for JC soon.

I used to run 7* JC with my nightsisters, but Lumi is superior. I swapped her in when she was only 6*.
  • Options
    Erick_BFN wrote: »
    Hi!

7star Asajj
    6star Talia
    5star Initate
    4star Daka...

Have good game!

I used to run 7* JC with my nightsisters, but Lumi is superior. I swapped her in when she was only 6*.

I promoted Han to 5* today and used him in the arena in place of my 5* JC. This was very effective. In 4 out of 5 matches the sisters killed 2 opponents before Han was killed or his taunt ended and the rest of those matches were a breeze. Ironically, I was beat in one match because the opponent's Asajj stripped Hans's taunt.

For the last week I was stuck just outside of the top 50 on my server. Today I ascended and beat several teams that I had recently failed against.
  • Options
    On my server I am the only user in the top 200 using Asajj as my arena leader. Are others here leading with her? Do you see any other Asajj leaders on your server?

I suspect she draws extra challenges in arena, but the extra speed is so effective for me when I fight.
  • Options
    I run Asajj as leader - finished #4 today. Usually I'm in top 5, though #1 is almost impossible to get due to whale.

#51 - BlackBuyInStarWars is running a 7* Asajj, level 62.
    #158 - Tiric Thorn, 7* Asajj, level 62

• Options
    Hi all. I'm fairly new to this game. And I totally bought into this nightsisters grouping. They are all quite easy to get even at a very early stage.

Just wondering, you guys don't use Darka?
  • Options
    Drifter wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm fairly new to this game. And I totally bought into this nightsisters grouping. They are all quite easy to get even at a very early stage.

Just wondering, you guys don't use Darka?

Do you mean Old Daka?

If so, then yes - she is on almost all of my lineups. Her usefulness is stun > heal > revive. She's a little squishy, so get her stars up. On defense, she's not that great though. Now and then she'll proc revive multiple times in a battle, but most of the time she'll just sit there. AI doesn't make her use her revive/heal skill until someone dies.

Also @Drifter, just as fair warning, nightsisters are not meta, or even close, honestly. You'll do fine, but not above average.

• Options
    I'm building nightsister team. Didn't know they are all buggered up when I started january 2. Pulled a daka felt lucky...and decided to build team around her. Didn't even know there was characters like this in star wars and got pretty hyped looked up there stories and stuff.... Now it feels like pulling that daka was curse that tricked me into spending coins on bugged arena and galactic war characters.

Should i keep pushing it or count my losses and do the poe/sid/lumi thing everyone else is doing...or keep spending those 3 different tables coins on daka/assajj/initiate.

I didn't even know initiate is bugged too ****...Do you think it is better to not upgrade the skill and leave it at level 5 for now...even that sounds dumb when other people can build there characters up all the way...ugh
  • Options
    I think that Daka, Assaj, and Initiate are all useful characters in their own right.

Daka is on many non-nightsister teams. You need her for DS battles anyways.
    Asajj is on fewer, but she is very useful as a debuffer, even if there may be some bugs with her. She's too slow and squishy to be a top tier character though.
    Initiate has lots of HP. And I'm hoping that her skill upgrade bug gets fixed in the next patch. In the meantime, I'm keeping her skill at level 5.

Just skip Acolyte and don't invest much in Talia, and you'll be fine. Build up some other characters, like Lumi.

• Options
    I got up to rank 51 with Ahsoka, Asajj, Talia, Luminara, Daka. So competing in the top teir isn't that hard.

Acolyte is pretty cool btw. I used her finishing blow debuff cleanse in GW yesterday and it was a game changer. She is still not strong enough to go into my permanent squad, but she is getting there. (See above screen shot)
  • Options
    I thought top tier meant top 5! :D
  • Options
    I thought top tier meant top 5! :D

It's relative I guess. I was sitting around 500 for weeks, now I'm up to 150, and last night 50.

Top 50 has decent enough rewards.
  • Options
    Here are some changes I would like made to Initiate and Acolyte:

Initiate's first and second abilities use exactly the same animation as Talia's skills. Either animation should be changed to something different.

Acolyte's abilities both use the exact same animation. Her second ability should fire multiple arrows like it shows in the ability picture. Either in quick succession or all at once.
  • Options
    Another Asajj bug i'd like to see fixed is that she doesn't trigger Rampage for her next move when she makes a kill.

I'd also like to know if it's intentional that a hero revived by Daka will have nearly 0 HP with healing immunity still applied if they died with healing immunity over their head.
  • Options
    Decided I want to build a secondary team of Nightsisters for GW. Did some searching and found the thread thankfully!

So are any of these bugs fixed yet?
  • Options

[*]Fix Asajj Ventress problem #2 - her leader ability doesn't apply on the first turn, which really hurts the whole nightsister synergy

I tested this recently with Asajj (lead), daka, talia, chewie, and phasma and they went in the order you would expect - daka, talia, phasma, asajj, chewie. Without asajj as lead they went - daka, phasma, talia, chewie, asajj. So seems to be working fine for me.
  • Options
    @Heisen
    1) Did you test in PVP or in GW?
    2) What were the speeds of the Talia and Phasma you used?
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @stupidfatfool

Actually it was in squad cantina (my night chicks are still too weak for pvp atm). My phasma is at 115 and Talia is 103.

If it's not working in pvp then I guess speed is handled differently first turn which I wasn't aware of :/