Nerf Caller's

Maybe it's Time to tell you Guys that you can beat any Toon or any Squad with the right Opponent

If you got Problems with RG and Han St just use QGJ, Lando or B2

If you got Problems with EP just use Rex or Yoda....

Do you Guys remember the good Old Days when pretty much 87% of you called out a Nerf for Rey and..ha it never happen...now she is still a strong DPS but the Wedge Biggs Combo is just the better Version.

If you are frustrated and don't know how to beat a Squad or a specific Toon, learn to handle your frustration before you call out for a Nerf.

We ALL love this Game and Nerfs are not really needed...now and even in the future... Thanks and have a nice Day...

#Wolfpack is #back ;)

Replies

• Yeah but if i'm f2p it takes a lot longer to farm the counter to the relevant meta.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Yes its called thinking, that is hard for some around here who want things handed to them.
  • Cashavelli wrote: »
    Yeah but if i'm f2p it takes a lot longer to farm the counter to the relevant meta.

Rome wasn't build in one Day :)
  • RU486 wrote: »
    Yes its called thinking, that is hard for some around here who want things handed to them.

Yep :) swgoh isn't XXO
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Cashavelli wrote: »
    Yeah but if i'm f2p it takes a lot longer to farm the counter to the relevant meta.
    What is the hurry?

• Maskarii wrote: »

True. It takes about 6 months to farm enough for a full team with g10+

And by the time you're done, meta shifts
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Maskarii wrote: »

Just farm who you like and what synergy you like and dont worry what other do, you'll enjoy the game more

Hm 6 Month's ? you really need this time ? Meta always shifts every 4/5 Month.

I need 6 months because when i start farming i don't finish till i'm done with my goal regardless of meta shift.
  • RU486 wrote: »

Just farm who you like and what synergy you like and dont worry what other do, you'll enjoy the game more

Yes, I know Guys who never loved to play the all used Toons and after a couple if time those jumped from Arena place 100 to the Top 20. ( Meta changes make it happen s )

I need 6 months because when i start farming i don't finish till i'm done with my goal regardless of meta shift.

Arena Rang is ? Main Goal for a f2p must be a good Arena Rank.

That's your problem no one else's. Get a job and take a pouch of crystals.

My arena rating right now is #23. But i'm anywhere from 11-50

Yet you still complain. Do us a favour. Go down town and give a homeless person some food.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    @Maskarii lmao you think QGJ, Lando, or B2 are counters to ST Han?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!

Yet you still complain. Do us a favour. Go down town and give a homeless person some food.

You're homeless.
  • LMAO OK. So you are not going to feed a homeless person then? I try to once a week.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Balance is a good thing. Not all toons are created equal. In fact most are complete trash while others are obviously over powered compaired to the rest.

If you disagree with that statement, you are lieing to yourself
  • I don't think any character is complete trash, I've managed to find a use for all of mine, even if it's cannon fodder for GW, is still usefull.

I say this with full respect for your opinion, I just disagree.
  • @Olle

Yes precisely. A la wiggs. It's ok to have better and worse characters. But they should be balanced. I find it strange that this needs pointing out to people.

@Bail_Writte He's talking about an arena fight. That's kind 90% of toons are pretty useless here atm.
    Maybe it's Time to tell you Guys that you can beat any Toon or any Squad with the right Opponent

If you got Problems with RG and Han St just use QGJ, Lando or B2

If you got Problems with EP just use Rex or Yoda....

Do you Guys remember the good Old Days when pretty much 87% of you called out a Nerf for Rey and..ha it never happen...now she is still a strong DPS but the Wedge Biggs Combo is just the better Version.

If you are frustrated and don't know how to beat a Squad or a specific Toon, learn to handle your frustration before you call out for a Nerf.

We ALL love this Game and Nerfs are not really needed...now and even in the future... Thanks and have a nice Day...

#Wolfpack is #back ;)

Big Plus One!

• dough
    641 posts Member
    LMAO OK. So you are not going to feed a homeless person then? I try to once a week.

You're homeless.

lolz

content://media/external/file/69996
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    @Maskarii lmao you think QGJ, Lando, or B2 are counters to ST Han?

put a fast Han St into your Team, Lando Lead and some other Toons ( Han Wedge Biggs EP) and you will find out that the enemy St Han / RG Teams are not really a problem.
    It's all about Speed...
  • Hummmm RG is dead in many shard now.
    Meta shift quickly then 4-5 month... Every 2 months it seem
    6 month to farm and gear? Join a t7 active guild soon, it take me around 3-4 weeks to farm and gear a new squad...when you'll have a deep rooster is even easyer
    If you have a weak rooster...don't try to follow the active meta, farm a squads that goes around or you'll never catch up
  • Wiggo
    98 posts Member
    Im F2P....I get wasted by a fair amount of teams...do characters need nerfing.....not at all. I would be annoyed if they did as the ones im working for would be pointless when I got em so I would of wasted a load of time for nothing.

Wish people would stop whining like spoilt brats about how....ohhh its not fair I can't win.....suck it up cupcakes it's a game. Use your head..plan a strategy...try different things....if they dont work keep plugging away but stop whining about toons needing nerfing
  • Even f2p catch up whit p2p whales. It's only a matter of time. I'm mostly f2p, mid december shard, and when you look at my rooster you can swear i'm a whale...but in fact no...just an old player. The grind is quicker then new content release, so sooner or later you'll catch up whit everyone.
  • Moicaliss wrote: »
    Even f2p catch up whit p2p whales. It's only a matter of time. I'm mostly f2p, mid december shard, and when you look at my rooster you can swear i'm a whale...but in fact no...just an old player. The grind is quicker then new content release, so sooner or later you'll catch up whit everyone.

1+