Weak Lando?

Apoc88
259 posts Member
edited October 2016
So I've just put Lando in my squad and I've noticed he's not doing much damage from others I've seen. In fact is AoE attack never increased and the damage was the same at 4-5k between 4 straight AoE's. Those are crit hits btw. He's 7* gear 9 mods are 4 health and 2x crit chance with a crit chance triangle. Should I swap the triangle for a crit damage? He's not leader either so I know that plays a part but why isn't his AoE getting stronger with each attack? It was the exact same through 4 rounds with all crit hits.

Replies

• Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Yes you need crit damage primary on triangle mods. And use him to lead.

Maybe his crit got dispel in between? Maybe he's suffering from negative status? Mine is still doing great. You want him at 216 crit damage really plus his lead. He still crits at 18k-20k aoe for me yesterday. And you need lando at gear 11 for max aoe damage.

Hard to say what's wrong with yours without a video.
  • Apoc88
    259 posts Member
    Yeah I'm working on better mods.. Right now STHan is the only other rebel or scoundrel in my team so idk if his lead ability is worth it enough? Running Ben right now. I still love his lead and mind tricks. I'll try boosting his crit damage up and see where that goes. I also just now omega'd his AoE so I should see some difference with that I think.
  • Depends on how fast your sthan is really. Taunt for tm as well know for sthan.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Gear 9 is a looong way from gear 11, plus your mods are suboptimal
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Apoc88
    259 posts Member
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Gear 9 is a looong way from gear 11, plus your mods are suboptimal

Lol thanks for pointing that out..
    I've almost got him at 10 actually. Just need about 18 more of those raid pieces. I already have another furnace ready to gear 11 and all the other gear is easy and I might have. The mods I'm going to work on next. The problem is the only 5 dots I can get right now are health, tenacity and defense. I can maybe do crit chance challenge now that Lando and STHan are at a good level/gear. But probably just for the 3 dots.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Crit damage challenge is one of the easiest to 3* in fact tier 2 is harder than tier 3. Just get all of the Jawas to 5* gear 7 and give them decent health mods. Those mods will greatly help Lando's dps
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!