When doe Double Drops End (Specific Time)?

@EA_Jesse and @CG_Kozispoon or anyone,

When specifically does double drops end? The reason for my question is that the countdown on the crystal sale expires in 7 Hours (8PM EST for me). My Guild Reset is 8:30 PM EST. I would like to wait until then to do my Cantina battles as it is part of the Guild Dailies, but if double drops end before that, I will have to forego the activity for today, as the double drops are more important.

Thanks for the help!

Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)

Replies

• Options
    I'm not risking it...I'm doing them today
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Pretty sure it'd end the same time that the mod pack disappears.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse and @CG_Kozispoon or anyone,

When specifically does double drops end? The reason for my question is that the countdown on the crystal sale expires in 7 Hours (8PM EST for me). My Guild Reset is 8:30 PM EST. I would like to wait until then to do my Cantina battles as it is part of the Guild Dailies, but if double drops end before that, I will have to forego the activity for today, as the double drops are more important.

Thanks for the help!

August
  • Options
    I agree with others. I'm assuming 12:00 GMT is when it ends. If you have the crystals to spare, you could do a refresh for your guild daily while still getting double drop now. I seem to remember this dilemma the last time we had double drops.