The Apprentice

I am really missing that Dirty Harry style Apprentice from the Force Unleashed Series. His Hadouken force blast was awesome, plus no one else wields two lightsabers with such a coolness like him.
Oh and I'd love to see JarJar in here too. And Jabba. That would just be... So wrong.
There are so many main characters missing from Ep. I-III like Obi-Wan, Grievous, Padme/Amidala, mainly JarJar.
I'm not complaining, because I know you will implement them sooner or later. It's half of the characters we do have at this point are wether uninteresting (Mob Enforcer who?) or simply useless.
But again, not complaining. Just wondering.

JarJar for president.

Replies

• Omg Grievous... need him so bad. And Shaak Ti if she's not in here somewhere already.
  • Oh man, I hope that they will release Obi-Wan Kenobi as a jedi knight when he was training Anakin. I LOVE his character to death, including Old Ben, but I really connected with his personal growth from Episode 1 - 3. I know many don't like those, so obviously this is my opinion. Really really hope they add him in there!
  • Oh man, I hope that they will release Obi-Wan Kenobi as a jedi knight when he was training Anakin. I LOVE his character to death, including Old Ben, but I really connected with his personal growth from Episode 1 - 3. I know many don't like those, so obviously this is my opinion. Really really hope they add him in there!

I'm pretty sure they will release Jedi Knight Obi-Wan at some point, it's just a matter of time.

I mean they currently have Jedi Knight Anakin and Darth Vader so...
  • Want Starkiller so much!
    1...2...3! You're dead!