New ideas and feedback

Greetings,
I have decided to open this topic in order to listent to every players' new ideas about gameplay, hoping to be seen by admins and game developers.
(I apologize if there is already a topic like this, but I am sure I have not seen any).

For examples, my ideas are the following:

1. Why not make a set composition? I mean, if you have 5 members of the same team (ex. 5 jedi, 5 sith,5 droids, etc..) you have a global bonus for the whole team.

2. If I am not wrong, Sith have no counters. It would be nice if jedi and sith could counter each others. We all know that sith are stronger than jedi, as we can see in the movies, but we also know that the only way to kill a sith is by a jedi.

3. It would be good if I could see which friend in my friend-list is inactive, so I could clean my friend-list and accept new requests from active players, and also know how many times your hero has been selected by your allies.

Let me know what do you think and, if possible, stick this post in the top line!

Replies

• Options
    Well the only Jedi in the movies/cartoons to defeat a Sith are Obi-Wan and Anakin. It's much more common for Sith to kill other Sith.
  • Genni
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Well the only Jedi in the movies/cartoons to defeat a Sith are Obi-Wan and Anakin. It's much more common for Sith to kill other Sith.

Well yes, but Maul has been killed by a jedi, Dooku by a jedi, Darth Vader by a jedi.. They are the only ones who can kill each others
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    1. Maul is not dead.
    2. True
    3. Sidious killed Vader. Not Luke.
    4. Being a Jedi or Sith doesn't make them unlikable by means other than lightsaber. Plenty of Jedi have been killed by blasters.
  • Options
    Plenty of Jedi have been killed by blasters.

Too many.

RIP Jedi

My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    @Genni
    Here's some feedback, your profile pic is awesome.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    @Genni
    Here's some feedback, your profile pic is awesome.

Hey, thanks :D
  • Options
    I'd like actual weekend events with leaderboards where you can get some decent stuff and some other modes.

It's getting stale right now as arena is boring, GW is alright and the other stuff is just a tedious grind and is done via auto for me.

It'd also be nice if they didn't add the next level cap for a while since I am sure the majority are like me and want to actually build up their lower guys rather than just keep having to focus on their top 5 or 6 which is now what needs to be done so they don't lose ground in arena or gw.

I get the feeling this app is going to just move towards the p2w users with each new update soon and leave f2p and minimal spenders out in the cold.