Is Poe OP?

Willyfett
111 posts Member
edited January 2016
The time has come. The definitive poll where you can decide the destiny of this hateful character.

Is Poe OP? 11 votes

Yes, so op
45%
ThundergodStirringOwlTakEradicatedFlyPhish 5 votes
Yes, he deserves huge nerf
36%
IM_UR_UPGRADELocoAlDarthNightcarne 4 votes
Yes, my chewie can't stand him
18%
CleanerBlumpKing 2 votes

Replies

• Where is the NO option bro? those 3 options means nerfed whatsoever...come on be smart...no wonder your cousin Bobbafett is more popular than you willyfett...
  • Why is there only yes i cannot vote no?.
  • I wish I could face a team that has a high geared and starred Poe in Arena or GW so I could see what all the talk is about. I have him at 4 star and he doesn't do much in the times I have used him to the point I have not bothered to focus on improving him so I really need to go against a powerful Poe that shows me why he is so worth using.

It's like Phasma...so many go on about her yet she's very underwhelming based on my experience both using her and going against her.

I guess I'll go back to working on Poe as too many talk about him being amazing for me to ignore him any longer.
  • Pls stahp wih this. Enough threads about this already. And the poll is just dumb, only one answer.
    Got one for you:
    Is boba fett more awesome than his **** cousin willy?
    - Yes, because he has a blaster
    - Yes, because willy cant make polls
    - Yes, because the earth is fla and I'm a unicorn
  • Yea an oriented poll. The media does all the time.
  • Ridiculous and pointless post, if you actually want people's opinion then add a "No - Stop whining like a baby girl" option, or delete the thread.
  • Willyfett wrote: »
    Yea an oriented poll. The media does all the time.
    Ridiculous and pointless post, if you actually want people's opinion then add a "No - Stop whining like a baby girl" option, or delete the thread.

This bud you leave out a no because you already know the answer.
This discussion has been closed.