AI cheating needs to stop

Seriously man! It's crazy cheating in AI arena.

Like for example I like keep banging the buns of Luminaries and she keeps dodging all my attacks.
Then next thing you know QGJ jumps like a monkey and hits my Daka, followed by Rey's flurries back to back attacks. Daka is toast with no butter.

Rey in AI cheats a lot by doing back to back flurries.
If she is called on assist she must only do basic attack but nooooooo.

AI hack, cheat what ever it is...is whack.

Replies

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Just so you know, there is no AI advantage.
  • Sikho wrote: »
    AI is super smart computer bro, who thinks many steps ahead of you. That is the advantage.
  • Ai is dumb. If ai was smart, yoda would be viable on defense.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Sikho wrote: »
    AI is super smart computer bro, who thinks many steps ahead of you. That is the advantage.

No.
  • Imbicatus wrote: »
    Ai is dumb. If ai was smart, yoda would be viable on defense.
    Then please tell me how luminaries dodges 5 attacks and Rey does 2 flurries in a row.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Imbicatus wrote: »

So would raid Han. But to the OP, no the AI doesn't cheat. Bad RNG and dumb luck look like it though ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Then please tell me how luminaries dodges 5 attacks and Rey does 2 flurries in a row.

That idea is dumb. End of story.
  • RWTD_Burn
    141 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    The AI is clearly a superior intellect. It has figured out a way to give itself a higher percentage of chance in all boosts and effects.
    RWTD_Burn - Bears with Sabers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rwtdBurn/
  • Lumi lead is incredibly annoying. She is one of the most underrated toons in the game, she is just as good of a dodge lead as old Ben or dooku. Added to that she can give herself evasion up. Stun her so she can't dodge, or use Vader who can't miss against her.

As for Rey flurry ignoring cool downs, post a video and I'll believe it. Otherwise there is little difference between a basic assist from QGJ one shotting you and a flurry one shotting you. They looks similar enough and you end up dead both ways.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator

If we're gonna insult SkyNet, let's not do it on record, or a terminator might hunt us down. :D
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • ai is whack. never works in my favor. when i auto a battle i always lose and i've followed it before and it's strategy is worse than my own.
  • I'm pretty sick of the bonuses as well. Worst I've experienced is 56 dodges in a row. Yes. Fifty six dodges. In a row. I ran out of time in that arena battle because of that.
  • AI does have RNG advantage. If not you could win via SIM 50% of time vs equal tm teams. But AI needs that advantage because AI is geared to not be smart. If it was we would win much easier than we already do.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Lumi lead is incredibly annoying. She is one of the most underrated toons in the game, she is just as good of a dodge lead as old Ben or dooku. Added to that she can give herself evasion up. Stun her so she can't dodge, or use Vader who can't miss against her.

As for Rey flurry ignoring cool downs, post a video and I'll believe it. Otherwise there is little difference between a basic assist from QGJ one shotting you and a flurry one shotting you. They looks similar enough and you end up dead both ways.

vader can miss the actual damage part of his basic against jedi, its the ability block that cant miss or be resisted
  • The AI is actually fairly predictable in this game... not cheeting at all. Now about those missions when using find for that piece of equipment.... Well find out where that purple you need is and what low level equipment is also with that mission... find a toon needs that low level piece and use find on that toon for the low level equipment and purple profit :* Maybe Im just lucky that way with the RNG but I seem to have a 20% decrese in the low level gear popping and a 20% flat for the purple popping vs. the normal 10%.
  • There is an AI advantage in

Dodge
    Counters
    Bonus attacks
    Stun
    Etc, the list goes on
  • Sikho wrote: »

That is quite funny.
  • It sounds more like you're just bad boy out modded.

I thought a squad with two characters at your age and one at your nine and my ear 10 and 11 team got it but Andy Reid times i two characters at your age and one at your nine and my ear 10 and 11 team got its butt handed to it 3x in a row.

That same squad used to be a cakewalk. I checked the guys months and figured out what I checked the guys months and figured out what he spent his crystals on this weekend.

Three attackers all with +200 speed under a Phasma lead.

It's not even that good of a team. I finally beat it after the fourth try but I think it's safe to but I think it's safe to say I'm starting best I need to start investing in speed secondaries.
  • Yea just letting everyone know , Ray is not that powerfull in the movie , but in the game she overpowers even freaking emperor palpatine, she hits 10k follow by a 6k and then if she takes a third , is like freaking 4K is very balance I'll say (sarcasm) seriously -.- , Daka doesn't even evades as much , at list give her a evasion boost or something, because Daka is not that powerfull she doesn't even bring people to life , but Ray can just one hit you with her pole and knock the dreams out of the characters. ALSO IF YOU CAN JUST MAKE RAY STRONGHER SO THE GAME IS OVER ONCE YOU ENTER THE ARENA -.-...