Leadership ability

Drich2323
21 posts Member
edited January 2016
When paired with Poe, poggle, 88, and 86 I was wondering whose leadership would be most beneficial.

Leadership ability 8 votes

Boba (45% crit damage)
0%
Sid (13% chance, 20% damage)
100%
BlumpKingXandarDrich2323clartymarty75CrokadorfnColinashleyryanWillyfettGlen8240 8 votes

Replies

• Sid (13% chance, 20% damage)
    Well in my team i run sid always and i have boba too, wirh sid a see a lot of yellow numbers, not the case with boba. I think for your team both will be great, maybe Boba even better. Yo can try both of them and if you dont see more critical hits with sid then switch to boba because your team has a high chance to critical already.
  • Sid (13% chance, 20% damage)
    Yeah, I think in the end I will go with Sid, especially so I can dump more resources into Poe and not have to worry about 7* boba. I was playing the typical cookie cutter team(sid,Lum,Dooku) but it just got so old so I figured a new comp would be a way to go to keep the game interesting.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    It depends on team composition. Nightsister Initiate fir example work much better with Boba.

The main issue is that Sid is universally useful, while Boba needs certain teams to shine, so it's a better idea to have Sid 7* than Boba 7*, in general