Galaxy of Marvel Heroes(and books too!)

I've been reading all of the new Canon comics and Books in the last two months. There is a cohesiveness between them and the films that make all of the reads incredible and I recommend most if not all. There are some new heroes mixed in with the old and I think this game would benefit from many of them. Warning spoilers!!! Here are some of my favorites:

Son of Dathomir(Comic) - Viscus: a dathomirian Zabrak wielding a electrostaff
Obi-wan and Anakin(Comic) - The Sith of Carnelion IV: a sith appears in this comic with similar features to Revan, but 'reigned' somewhere between the Sith Lords Bane and Plagueis.
A New Dawn(Book) - Count Denetrius Vidian - A cyborg in charge of the logistics aspects of the Empire. [this is the book where Hera and Kanan first meet]
-Captain Rae Sloan - eventually throughout all the new media she becomes Grand Admiral Sloan
Darth Vader(Comic) - [this is by far the most enthralling of all of the new media] BT-1 and 0-0-0 are an astromech and protocol droid respectively are assassin droids with Triple Zero's programming originating from the Old Republic Era [HK's programming perhaps? ;)] They tag along with Vader as R2 and C3P0's evil counterparts. Its brilliant!
Doctor Aphra(a slicer who works with Vader) Cylo 4,5,&6(a cyborg making mad genius in Palpatine's employ)Commander Karbin(A cyborg Mon Calamari similar to Grievous)Tulon Voidgazer(a cyborg atempt to mimic the Telekinesis of Force users)Aoilin and Morit Astarte(Vader's cyborg "replacements" made to mimic sith/jedi)Black Krrstantan(A ruthless Wookie Bounty Hunter) to name a few...
Lost Star(book) [my favorite so far] - Thane Kyrell and Ciena Ree - the main characters. Two pilots and lovers fighting on different sides of the war against the Empire.
Kanan: The Last Padawan(Comic) - General Kleeve and Janus Kasmir(Davoronian and Kalleran scoundrels from Kanan's early days fleeing the Empire)
Smuggler's Run(book) - Captivator R2(a Bounty Hunter droid chasing Solo)
Aftermath Trilogy(book) - Mister Bones(an eccentric B2 droid reprogrammed into a bodyguard/killing machine working with the rebellion)Sinjir Rath Velus(a former Imperial loyalty officer using his unique abilities for the Rebellion)Jas Emari(a Zabrak Bounty Hunter/Rebel, and neice of Sugi)
Servants of the Empire(Books) - Zare Leonis(he appears in the rebels show; these show his story and frankly it's better than many of the story arcs of Rebels called "filler" by fans. He is an Imperial Cadet 'spy' searching for his mysteriously disappeared sister)

There are many more, but these by far they expand the characterization of the Star Wars story the most. They gave me the same feeling that Vader did when he appeared on the screen, when Yoda first met Luke, when i am your father happened, when darth maul ignited that second blade...they're a huge opportunity at cross-marketing as well. Add em ^.^