Wow!!! healer teams not good defense teams.

Reddplague
766 posts Member
edited January 2016
I'm starting to notice teams with 2 or more healers are a liability for defense. Every battle I encounter with 2 or more healers I win not because my team was better but the healer used their turns to heal rather than finish me off. This gave me the turns I need to finish and win the battle. The battles were so close it all comes down to the opponents healers lose because they didn't strike me down but gave me the opportunity for a come back.

Replies

• The mode isn't built on expecting your team to be able to defend against similarly leveled/powerful teams. I can beat a team, take their spot, then the person behind that team fights me, takes it back and then I take it from him/her. It's just a cycle of people swapping spaces among themselves unless you really spend a bunch of crystals and get yourself deep enough into a new tier.

As you have noticed, dual healing teams are especially not ideal on defense because of the brain dead AI using the heal at the wrong time.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Heal teams are bad because the AI is stupid and can be fooled. If you get inmunity heal to a toon with los health, the AI will use Lumi, JC and Talia's turn in a row to heal nothing, wasting their turn and the cooldown. It's too easy to fool them. Barris is the counter to this, but she has 5 turn cooldown and hit like a baby

Controled by the player they get better, though
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    I'm starting to notice teams with 2 or more healers are a liability for defense. Every battle I encounter with 2 or more healers I win not because my team was better but the healer used their turns to heal rather than finish me off. This gave me the turns I need to finish and win the battle. The battles were so close it all comes down to the opponents healers lose because they didn't strike me down but gave me the opportunity for a come back.

Morning sunshine.
  • Teams with 2 or more healers are helpful in GW, though. Maybe that is how they get fooled?
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi