Tournament feedback

Thanks developers for new content, the tournament took a new cheer for the game! The only complaint (besides bug refresh that are already solving) would be the mixture of giant inventories with some very weak.

I do not know how it was made the division of the tournament servers but I think the best way would be for the total sum of the power of inventory. Perhaps a smaller number of participants for the difference not be an abyss.

Grateful for the attention

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Also make defense switch once per day. That is the sole problem so far.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • It won't matter. No one team can hold the top spot. It set up for us all to dump crystals knocking off the top team while our defense keeps us within sight. Got top spot 65 crystals 45 mins latter sitting at 68 seeing all teams ahead of me that I could easily beat.
  • Again I feel the game is set up like our arena is now. I can hang around 100ish but never much higher without dumping 50 crystal refresher over and over. Just my two cents. Been playing a year and feel like this is one more way to get us to buy more. While I have cut way back I just do the daily grind and level up a character every few days. Gear a character up once a week if I am lucky and keep going through the motions.
  • Zalus
    10 posts Member
    Crystal dump. Started 24 this morning and 391 atm with no raids since.