Fix han solo

His always shoots first ability says it WILL stun but it happens to be resisted a lot. Please fix this

Replies

• Gotta drop loads of potency on him - I can get him to 75% and he is great at those levels.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Suggested fix for solo. Make his opening shot also have increased potency, like 25-50%. That way you don't have to waste all mods on his potency for one shot
  • The potency shouldn't even matter because it says it will stun not that it might or that there's a chance
  • The potency shouldn't even matter because it says it will stun not that it might or that there's a chance

+1
    In-Game Name: UltraVegasJedi | Leader/Founder - The Force United
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    The potency shouldn't even matter because it says it will stun not that it might or that there's a chance

Rex basic, ig88 lead on crit, wedge basic, 5's basic, teebo basic when stealthed, Aalya an crit, Palpatine basic, Poe taunt, Talia special, intiate on crit, Vader force crush, both sid attacks, Luke's special in crit etc... All state will perform some debuff 100% of the time, some with special conditions which I listed, however all require going thru potency vs tenacity check. How is Han solo different?
  • scuba wrote: »
    The potency shouldn't even matter because it says it will stun not that it might or that there's a chance

Rex basic, ig88 lead on crit, wedge basic, 5's basic, teebo basic when stealthed, Aalya an crit, Palpatine basic, Poe taunt, Talia special, intiate on crit, Vader force crush, both sid attacks, Luke's special in crit etc... All state will perform some debuff 100% of the time, some with special conditions which I listed, however all require going thru potency vs tenacity check. How is Han solo different?

This guy gets it. It's working as intended.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    It is working as it reads, but I would be very much in favor of it reading:

Shoots First
    Han has +35% Counter Chance and +10% Critical Chance. Han takes a bonus turn at the start of each encounter. During this turn, he can only use his Basic ability, but it will Stun the target for 1 turn and targets cannot Evade or Resist the effects of this attack.