Which squad should i use for ofensive stage 2 and 3?

Hiku
28 posts Member
After Rancor's buff my Teebo squad can't do a good dmg at the stages 2-3.
Teebo squad still good for the guard's at stage 1 and still doing some rm at the stage 4 but teebo now is useless for the others stages.
what squad composition should i use now for the 2-3 stages ?

sorry about the huge english

Replies

• make teebo more potent.
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Louerd wrote: »
    make teebo more potent.

Yes. But also, I've had some good success against the Rancor with Teebo, EE (speed modded, for TM gain to Teebo), Phasma (for slow), Tusken Raider (TM reduction), and QGJ (omega'd basic for TM reduction). If you're not level 80, the Ewok Scout instead of QGJ would work pretty well.
  • Hiku
    28 posts Member
    Now i'm using Teebo, qgj (basic maxed), Acient ewok, Fives and GS.
    My Teebo has 46% potent, this is the max i can get for now =/
  • Hiku
    28 posts Member
    gufu21 wrote: »
    make teebo more potent.

Yes. But also, I've had some good success against the Rancor with Teebo, EE (speed modded, for TM gain to Teebo), Phasma (for slow), Tusken Raider (TM reduction), and QGJ (omega'd basic for TM reduction). If you're not level 80, the Ewok Scout instead of QGJ would work pretty well.

how much potency your teebo have ?
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Hiku wrote: »
    how much potency your teebo have ?

My mods are not very good (1–2 dot), but my Teebo is at 58% potency.

Your teams sounds pretty decent. Another option might be Phasma and Dengar? (Phasma's advantage would let Dengar apply tenacity down on the rancor.)

Or maybe you're simply doing a harder rancor than I am. I'm doing tier 6 rancor; if I went any higher, my potency might stop working, too.

(And I should have clarified that I'd rather have Ewok Scout instead of Tusken Raider on my team, but my ES isn't six star yet, so it's TR for now.)
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    make teebo more potent.

In that scenario Ewok Scout is actually a better replacement for TR, since QGJ is faster than both of them, and has a 65% chance instead of 55%.

If you cannot farm potency mods, your best bet is to get Dengar to 7*. As mentioned, running Phasma with him guarantees to apply Tenacity Down, which will bring the resistance chance down to 15% regardless of potency.
  • I do 1,8 M in stages 2 or 3 (tier 7)with teebo(86 potency),EE,phasma, qgj and rey. You need better mods...
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    In that scenario Ewok Scout is actually a better replacement for TR, since QGJ is faster than both of them, and has a 65% chance instead of 55%.

Right. TR's beefy but slow, and EE can feed TM into ES to really speed him up along with Teebo.

• Hiku
    28 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

Right. TR's beefy but slow, and EE can feed TM into ES to really speed him up along with Teebo.

Sorry but, who is EE?

• Ewok elder
  • I use Teebo, EE, QGJ, Phasma and Dengar. Phasma + Dengar = tenacity down guaranteed = all debuff + tm abilities work at maximum rate. Every member in this team has tm abilities.
  • I use teebo, EE, fives, Yoda, and poggle
  • Fodder1978
    172 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Dengar, definitely. Get those tenacity down effects in by default while the door is down.

Qui Gon is good on paper but a temperamental sod on the day. When he works, he's a life saver. When he's bad, he's the biggest space loser there is (Even after Dave Lister). Honestly, every time he takes a swing you need to have your fingers crossed. You can stick his potency well over 100%, but he's supposed to land tm hits something like 60% of the time. Allowing for a minimum 15% resistance, he should be successful just over half the time altogether. Some nights that just ain't the case...

He's also one of the few half useful tm team members without health steal, so once he takes hits, there's no slow recovery of hp. He stays hit. Really, we need someone a bit more reliable than this bum.

Better idea, get Rex if you can spare the crystals here and there, even on the slow burn. He has 100% tm hits (when he hits) but lower potency. You can do something about that, and with Dengar he's your guardian angel.

Hope this helps.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Hiku
    28 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Fodder1978 wrote: »
    Dengar, definitely. Get those tenacity down effects in by default while the door is down.

Qui Gon is good on paper but a temperamental sod on the day. When he works, he's a life saver. When he's bad, he's the biggest space loser there is (Even after Dave Lister). Honestly, every time he takes a swing you need to have your fingers crossed. You can stick his potency well over 100%, but he's supposed to land tm hits something like 60% of the time. Allowing for a minimum 15% resistance, he should be successful just over half the time altogether. Some nights that just ain't the case...

He's also one of the few half useful tm team members without health steal, so once he takes hits, there's no slow recovery of hp. He stays hit. Really, we need someone a bit more reliable than this bum.

Better idea, get Rex if you can spare the crystals here and there, even on the slow burn. He has 100% tm hits (when he hits) but lower potency. You can do something about that, and with Dengar he's your guardian angel.

Hope this helps.

I rly appreciate your help, i dont wanna spend 20k crystal just for Rex... but i will think about it. i'm gonna start farm Dengar just for sure, i cant get good potency mods, so i think i need him.