Potency Main Stat on Mods?

Does Potency as a main stat only show up on the plus shaped mods? I've seen it a few times there but never on any of the other mods.

Replies

• Yes
  • Yep. You can see all the primary effects yourself if you go to the mod battles. Tap on a node, then tap on one of the mods shown in the rewards window. It will pop up a description of all possible primary effects for that mod shape.
  • Yep. You can see all the primary effects yourself if you go to the mod battles. Tap on a node, then tap on one of the mods shown in the rewards window. It will pop up a description of all possible primary effects for that mod shape.
    Thanks! Never knew that before.

• That image puts it very succinctly.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • One question:
    Is "accuracy" ever needed or relevant on any character? I mean, if you don't have that speed primary...
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    One question:
    Is "accuracy" ever needed or relevant on any character? I mean, if you don't have that speed primary...

Certain toons don't need to be fast and it's more important that they not get dodged. Han Solo (so that his shoot first hits) and B2 (he gains TM so easily that speed is not important) are two examples. Personally, I only use it on Han since I feel B2 can benefit the team more with crit avoidance (lots of Landos and Anakins out there). To be honest, though, accuracy was more important when there were dodge leaders everywhere, but Palp has made them quite scarce.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Ive farmed hundrerds looking for the 24% cross mod... best ive managed is 18% so Teebo stuck on 82% pot at the mo
  • bMesaFX.jpg
    Was a change made or is this graphic wrong?

The game now states that, in addition to Potency and Tenacity, the plus mods can have Offense %, Defense %, Health %, Protection %.

• Was a change made or is this graphic wrong?

The game now states that, in addition to Potency and Tenacity, the plus mods can have Offense %, Defense %, Health %, Protection %.

It's in the graphic - look above the arrow special primaries description.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Yeah misleading graphic
  • OzwaldEMandius
    1032 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Graphic is still wrong

Edit: wrong is a harsh term. It's fairly convoluted.
  • As with any stat, don't underestimate the power of stacking 4 and 5% potency secondaries too. My Five's probably gets more potency from secondaries than the 5* pot primary cross mod he has.