Arena team question.

So I settled on a team and started leveling them hard. Went with who I liked together overall. I'm sure it's not the most ideal squad.

I've finished #1 or 2 pretty much everyday the past week on my sever. I'm still at a somewhat low level.
My question is as I level up is my squad gonna even compete? Or should I stop leveling all 5 of these.

All level 49 with atleast gear Lvl 5 and JC has purple gear

Sid 6*
Kylo 5*
Leia 5*
Lumi 4* almost 5
JC 6* 20 shards from 7*

Replies

• Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Based on my experience and expectations;
    Sidious will likely be your best Leader, Kylo Ren even at 7* doesn't have much going for him, so he's pretty mediocre at best, Leia is a solid DPS but if you can't shell out much more money (chromium) then i would toss her aside, Luminara is a solid heal/attacker so she should stay, JC is average at best, but there's no reason to run 2 healers right now, it's your call.
  • Good points. I think I should be able to stick with spending some to keep Leia going. I have every significant character unlocked besides old Ben and Rey for the most part. So I do have options to fill Kylo and JC if it's better to.

JC seems real strong to me , but I do keep reading he's just average.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Tony167 wrote: »
    Good points. I think I should be able to stick with spending some to keep Leia going.

Unfortunately the drops are all random. I have spent couple hundred an only have her at 4 * with 26/65 till next star.

I have started on Nighsister Iniate. I have read she is pretty underrated. Currently is farmable. I have her at 4* and level 7 gear level 61
    Here is shot of her current stats.

7g1k7iz.png
    Good luck.
  • I just looked and see I have nightsister iniate at 4* with a promotion waiting. She'll cost some credits to get up to par, but I do like those stats she has. And more importantly farmable. Thanks for the info !