Stop The Press!

13Next

Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Today I beat a QGJ team with Poe (who went first) with my under starred but farmed (f2p) FO team with Poe. It's possible to win BUT in my case I was lucky to get an assist my first attack against Poe from FOTP that attacked 3 times (legit broken/bugged).

This happened again against the same team (his Poe went first) and QGJ and Leia wiped the floor with me before I could blink.

IMO Poe is only "OP" when compared to other tanks, not in terms of overall game balance. That is a separate issue that I hope gets addresses at some point, or maybe balances out at endgame. (Lvl 80 or however far CG currently has planned)

Your first order team is nice I almost got by it ended up Kylo and phasma smoked geonosian at the end was load of fun Zhil Axfow here I have spent maybe 200 bucks made some dumb mistakes early on but account starting to look good have a few improvements planned well I thought anyway not sure Poe works with my droids and bug now
  • Jabba wrote: »
    Today I beat a QGJ team with Poe (who went first) with my under starred but farmed (f2p) FO team with Poe. It's possible to win BUT in my case I was lucky to get an assist my first attack against Poe from FOTP that attacked 3 times (legit broken/bugged).

This happened again against the same team (his Poe went first) and QGJ and Leia wiped the floor with me before I could blink.

IMO Poe is only "OP" when compared to other tanks, not in terms of overall game balance. That is a separate issue that I hope gets addresses at some point, or maybe balances out at endgame. (Lvl 80 or however far CG currently has planned)

Your first order team is nice I almost got by it ended up Kylo and phasma smoked geonosian at the end was load of fun Zhil Axfow here I have spent maybe 200 bucks made some dumb mistakes early on but account starting to look good have a few improvements planned well I thought anyway not sure Poe works with my droids and bug now

I made a lot of mistakes as well early on haha.

I tend to avoid droid teams because intend to find them more annoying and difficult to beat when I lose the Poe coin flip. So I can't really say how anybody's droid team performs. Except that their annoying when the IGs get rolling
  • You mean that Poe isnt the messiah? he is just a naughty boy that can be beaten? no way...
  • What I'm getting from all this is it isn't Poe that's broken.... It is a couple glass cannons like fotp, and Leia that are broken. Poe is just a good tank.