GW bugged

Fitz
302 posts Member
Basically my 2 days ago my node twelve became difficult (as compare to the 3* green/blue nodes) and most importantly, I always fight the same squad from the same player (3 times straight now).

Yes, I still had an easy node twelve after the last adjustment to heroes power.
I double checked with guild mates that have the same arena power recorded in the guild screen as mine and they have an easy node.

Replies

• Options
    That's how it's supposed to be. It was never supposed to be an easy node 12.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    It was also never supposes to be the exact same squad everyday.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wonder if the next update will fix it so 12th node is hardest again.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    My node 12 is always a nightmare. ...saying that I seem to run into walls on nodes 9 and 10 followed by an easier 11 then hard 12
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Pushing arena power from 43.8k to 45.6k gave me easy node 11 and 12. Then I don't understand how my guild mate with a 43.8k never stopped having an easy node 12.
  • UoJCAM
    213 posts Member
    Options
    I had the same issue. I don't mind the hard node 12 at all, just wondering why it changed for some, but not others of the same power level.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    UoJCAM wrote: »
    I had the same issue. I don't mind the hard node 12 at all, just wondering why it changed for some, but not others of the same power level.

Same here.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    Once the level cap increases, the easy nodes will stop appearing. At least for a while. You'll be facing ridiculously powerful teams.
  • Ole_Man_Bourbon
    343 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I have a high power level and have been getting squads in the 55k power range at 12th node. Takes forever to kill them--lots of tanks
  • Options
    I was also having repeat squads at 12 but today it changed.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah mine was 5s, chewie, FOST, ns initiate and sun fac. Not necessarily a threat but painful on exhausted ressources.
  • Options
    Darth_Barf wrote: »
    When your node 12 has a CUP lead... THEN you can call it easy. every. Single. Node. Has been easy for weeks.
    WAI

I wouldn't say it's that easy. If you take each node independently, of course they are easy (because of the poor AI). But they aren't independent. Once your protection is gone things start to get difficult if you have some nodes left to deal with. With the recent update of power levels my arena power jumped for about 4k power and the total power of my highest power toons even more. This resulted in a huge difficulty increase in GW.

The problem: All my mods now finally add (correctly) to my power level, but i don't had and still don't have the resources to equip my whole roster with high end mods and also to upgrade my B/C/D-teams accordingly just over night. That's the main issue. This huge jump can't be compensated just within one or two days. Such things need time. And while I'm on to it i will have some hard weeks in GW, where once my A-team is damaged/depleted my other toons/teams face opponents which are 10k+ power higher. So I'm forced to use my highest power toons already starting from node 9/10, which result in weak teams left alone for node 12 which is then just impossible to beat.

So I generally don't mind the difficulty on node 12 (or before). Just the recent update to the power calculation added a high gap in my rooster and I think for a lot of f2p players this is the same (as we can't afford an all maxed rooster).

• Options
    Same. And sometimes 6th node is also very difficult and can take you some squad(s) that you plan to suicide for the last... Many of my people in the guild are facing same problem, same squad with RG, Rey, QGJ, STH, GS... Once a week could be ok but everyday... Is boring and not funny anymore. Was thinking about stopping this GW as this became so frustrating over the last months