Ideas

PR01Zeus
61 posts Member
edited October 2016
Rework Boba to use his blaster as a basic attack and make his attacks more damaging to reflect his leader ability, add many attacks to reflect his mastery with many weapons, each having unique debuffs or effects, so players have many choices to choose from, make him an attacker that does extra damage to Jedi to reflect his mastery of weapons
Maybe add Jango Fett as a support with high evasion?
Make Advantage a unique ability that no longer guarantees a critical hit on next attack but instead lasts two turns and applies a slight buff to offense and defense and amplifies special abilities (Ex. Kylo- Give his retribution 2 turns rather than one if used with advantage. Officer- Guarantee the turn meter reduction rather than have a chance and double turn meter gain with advantage. Stormtrooper- Rework his special to taunt in addition to the defense up. Recover 20% of his max health for the next 2 turns if he has advantage. Remove the advantage gain from the ability. Make his unique a 100% counter chance when he has Advantage).
Rework Kylo Ren to have a leader ability (I was thinking "Allies with advantage gain +35% offense and +35% defense, in addition, First order allies have a 50% chance to gain advantage at the start of each of their turns").
Rework Poggle so that his abilities reflect that of a Geonosian team over a droid team (since he was replaced by Jawa Engineer)
Add Geonosian Commander as the fifth Geonosian for a Geonosian team
Rework Poggle's leader ability to be more effective than a small offense boost
Change Grievous' leader ability to make him a separatist leader and work with other separatists
Add more assault battles for other specific teams and have them constantly rotating (maybe ongoing for a week every month)
Add Tusken elder and brute to create a functioning Tusken team
Add Logray to create a functioning Ewok team
Give Sith characters more critical chance and damage as basic stats to reflect their destructive nature, slightly buff Sith characters' health.
These are just ideas I've been thinking of, I would just like feedback on these ideas to see how other players feel about them. I also have not looked at every aspect of the game but rather those that I feel need more attention. Thank you.
Post edited by PR01Zeus on