Shores of Scarif squad tournament

Hi wanted to point out that there is someone with eight different accounts taking up the top ranks and im pretty sure they are cheatingbin some way. All the squads are exactley the same and all the names are very simular and all are part of the same guild. The accounts are 1st place 501st RexX, level 60, guild- 501st legionBR, 2nd place 501st Imortal, level 60, guild- recentley changed to republica from 501st legionBR, 3rd place Force Awakens, level 60, guild 501st legion BR, all the rest are all level 60 and part of guild 501st legionBR, 5th place 501st BoT, 9th place 501st DestroyerBR, 11th place 501st Droid Attack, 14th place 501st ZannaH, 15ty 501st The Division. They all have the same squads all gear 7 and almost all tier 4 mods, lead 4 star hk-47, 6 star ig-88, 7 star ig-86, and 4 star cheif nibit. except 2 had lando instead of ig-88 I believe. I think they change there defensive squads on one account temporarily to low characters than fight that squad with another account, then change it back to there high up character squad. I dont unterstand why they feel the need to take 5 of the top 10 spots for themselves because everything is basically identical with the squads and cant be just chance they are all the same. I thought you should know sorry its so late in the tournament to speak up but one person shouldent have half of the possible character prizes. One should be enough for one person. Thank you, sporkcrusher

Replies

• It is easy for people in the same guild to cheat by the looks of it. If they have two or more guild members in the same tournament they can drop their defences at the same time to boost their scores. It sounds like that is what they were doing. The whole thing is a waste of time and crystals anyway. Just a money making scam by EA I think.