Squad Advice Needed For Run

Hey everyone, I am hoping you can help me pick my best team for Arena. I have gotten close to 50, but never broke it yet. I haven't bought an extra 5 chances yet, so that may be part of what I need to do. I am not sure I have the best team right now for Arena, as I can't keep rank and I am not sure it is the best synergy wise.

Here is what I currently run:
6* Phasma, Purple Gear, Level 61 - Leader
7* Sid, Purple Gear, Level 61
7* Lumi, Purple Gear, Level 61
6* Kylo, Purple Gear, Level 61
4* Vader, Purple Gear, Level 61

Here are some of the other toons I have available:

5*'s: Finn (Purp Gear & 60), JC (Purp Gear & 60), Talia (1 to purp gear & 51)
4*'s: Barriss Offee (2 to Purp & 60), Dooku (Purp & 60), Daka (Purp & 60), Chewie (Teal 54), Boba (Gear 5 lev 47 but enough shards to make him 6* today if needed)
3*'s: Luke (can make purp today & 60), Leia (Gear 5 & 48), and Poe (haven't puch much into him)

The rest I would categorize as support stuff, like jawa, etc... I do have FOTP but at 2 stars, not much use, and a super slow grind to get him effective.

So the wild cards, I thought about were swapping out Vader for like Boba, after bringing him up to 6 stars and getting him purple geared. Do I put Dooku back in? The super wild card, for me, was do I take a shot with Poe, even though he is only 3* at this point? I imagine that he wouldn't last long at all, but I am not sure I have a team to take advantage of his short lived abilities at 3*.

I would appreciate the thoughts and ideas of the community on how to best utilize my current squad - even if it means halting the progression of Daka for more Poe shards. All feedback is welcome.

Replies

• Well, I starred up Boba to 5 star, and have enough to get him to 6*. I also got him up to purple gear and level 61 if that will make a difference in the recommendations.

Like I said, I am wondering if Poe is a viable choice at 3* or should I wait until he is a certain star level?

All suggestions will be welcomed.
  • Any suggestions for my arena squad?
  • Just refresh battle for few days to maintain top 20 if you available b4 reward.

Poe is better than phasma for aoe squad. 88 is better than kylo. If he goes off after sid&vader, gg.

• Thanks for the advice. Maybe I just need to refresh a time or two, to allow me to attempt to break 50.