Tank Takedown Raid and Level Cap Increase to 85- Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Is the grind to 85 punishment for not liking the arena tournament?

Quoted for posterity
  • I'm just happy for additional content. I wouldn't play the game if I didn't enjoy a good grind that i can throw a used cars amount of money at.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    @EA_Jesse ,

With the level increase to 85, what will the maximum gear level possible be? Will we, again, have a select group of characters that can achieve a higher gear? or will we finally have an even playing field?

ie. all characters can only reach gear 11.
  • After EA/CG reads tgese questions, the level cap uncrease will be held up another 6 months lol
  • Ultra wrote: »
    darkensoul wrote: »
    85 is fine. Its been enough time

Agreed

And if your existing power levels etc, are reduced and we need to grind to get them back....?

they won't power characters down
    and with mods giving buffs on % of characters, expect characters to be much stronger than weaker

Remember you said this, cause I will. I will be happy to be wrong, I just doubt it hole heartedly. We'll see.
  • EA says a new "fan favorite" character will be introduced into the Galaxy of Heroes as a reward for defeating the Heroic Level of the new Tank Takedown Raid. Any guesses who it will be, or who you would like it to be?
  • Odds on favorite is R2D2, no?
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Will most likely be R2. He was shown along with Wicket at the same time as the new raid trailer.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Jar Jar binks is a fan favourite
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Is the grind to 85 punishment for not liking the arena tournament?
    Lol. "They didn't even ask me any questions..."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • R2
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Charred aunt beru
  • Tulkas
    253 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    So many bloody whingers.
  • ^^

0de30568b5ccb735ddfa5582ccb3201a.640x360.jpg

Former Star Wars Uprising General Multiple SB Winner + Cartel Master Of The Nightsisters // Guild Master Of "Exiles Of Dathomir"
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Jar Jar binks is a fan favourite

So is slave Leia...aint going to be her either.

R2 - but which one? Resistance? Rebel? ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • ummmmm.... seriously you have to wonder what character is coming next?

I betcha the next one will be C3P0 because he can take Jango Fett when Jango is announced as the next tournament trophy.
  • Tulkas wrote: »
    So many bloody whingers.

And the trend continues, pro cg posts are always under 100.. come on, any high number posters like everything ? Lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Tulkas wrote: »
    So many bloody whingers.

Amazing post. Now I'm thinking about Bloody Mary's and Buffalo wings. And now I'm hungry.

• Wicket
    91 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Going by your logic in your edit. Don't go look at them no one invited you. So stop looking as you wish!
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Tulkas wrote: »
    So many bloody whingers.

So are you talking about the kind you eat, the ones that play footy, or just people that live in Little Whinging?
  • NERF the new toon whomever it is. It is way too op.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Would investing in ugnaught be a huge mistake for an anti-droid team for this raid? (believe it or not, im being completely serious)
  • Thanks to the credits heist event, it helps a lot, but wait, that wasn't close to enough yet to maxed lvl and mods of my toons for the time being
    And now what, lvl cap increase released again, and player will forced to back leveling their 'A team' to maxed lvl 85 asap in order to stay in arena rank and forget to level those other useful toons and mods (scoundrel for credit heist, rebel for future event etc)
    I don't even reach the last tier of credit heist yet...
    I hope no more lvl cap increase at least for the next 6 months.
  • Nerf it. Way too op
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Do like I am doing and stop farming the arena and get the million credits.

Funny how the toons you can get out of the arena are a hundred times better than the ones you get out of the cantina.

Outside of QGJ the toons in the cantina are ****
  • sorry the sensors bleeped that out. First letter S second H third I fourth T.

• I will need more money ****! all these months farming characters I waste my time :(. At least I hope that the people that were playing since a long time have a little gift! Star-Wars-money-658x370.jpg

• Once lvl 85 and new gear will appear. Are the current gear gonna become cheaper and the new gear will they cost 5000 crystal each ?
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Jar Jar binks is a fan favourite

So is slave Leia...aint going to be her either.

R2 - but which one? Resistance? Rebel? ;)

Republican
  • My plan is to sit on a pile of gear crystals and credits for a month after the new release to see who if OP and then just go buy that team. It will be relatively easy and won't even feel like a grind. It will feel like a break.
This discussion has been closed.