Tank Takedown Raid and Level Cap Increase to 85- Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Or a tiny morsel of info; don't have to put them out yet but let us know what is being proposed, what sort of timeline we are looking at; any information at all would be nice instead of wild speculation.
  • I completely understand the XP issue - after all, we've had an Omega a day in lieu, which isn't exactly the worst deal in the world ;-)
  • i fully agree more honest info would be nice, one can only dream.
  • Must admit wish the level cap increase was held back for a bit still trying to work on roster, although if it must come at least it's not 90! The grind to 80 was horrible
  • Jesse addressed several questions, and will be found on first page of mega-thread.
  • Are you guys sure that will be no exploits in this new raid?... Almost every big patch we see people doing things like that and nothing happens...
  • Luizinho wrote: »
    Are you guys sure that will be no exploits in this new raid?... Almost every big patch we see people doing things like that and nothing happens...

There's no guarantee there won't be - there's tens of thousands of us looking for them as opposed to the dozens of them looking.
  • Sailstreet wrote: »
    I am all for adding new content. But please please also remove some old content and just give those rewards for free/somewhere else. Right now I only see more time added to the daily activities and that is not a good thing.

+1
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    yes - I think credit crunch is back again - WAI
  • Personally i would have liked a 2 weeks notice before a level cap, rest of the info sounds good.

Heroic T7 Rancor is a joke at the moment. It will become even more of a joke with added levels.
    I really urge You to make a higher difficulty so the Rancor raids become a challenge again.
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    so I expect credit crunch, new raid exploit, total disbalance of existing content, meta shifting with new abilities... what am I missing ? :smile:
    I forgot lower drop rate...
  • pixman83 wrote: »
    Instead of max raid coins, which can be easily exploited, can we instead have a 2-5 day event where each guild gets 1 free raid a day? Or something like that at least.

The current rules should prevent guild hopping from being a major advantage, while giving guilds of all sizes and abilities a chance to explore the new raid.
    This is a good thought...except we saw how well their timer resets worked for the tournament... :)

• @BentWookiee @EA_Jesse
    The FAQ post accumulating all the answers to questions at the beginning of this thread was a great idea and it is mega-helpful.
    Thanks
    Having the ability to get those answers without having to read through all this is awesome.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    WellMet wrote: »
    I like this game, but I feel upset about some things that haven't changed, at least the way I would do it. It's good when a company listens to it's customers.

Greed is good, Karma is better ;)

I prefer enacting curses, but karma works well too. TI just applied for a credit line increase, to be prepared. Wonder if their raid gear is monogrammed?
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Thank you kindly, @BentWookiee
  • Credits crunch?!?
    600k/day gw+daily
    279k challenge
    400-500k every raid
    Credits heist 3-20m

So in a week; 6,5-23,8m
    Credits crunch....hummm
  • It will take 3-4 week to gain enough xp for lv 85. So you'll have around 25-75m...hummm yes credits crunch
  • Plus new tiers challenge
    Plus new raids income...
  • Yes, stop complaining. If you didn't stash away at least 20 Million credits you have nobody to blame but your bad spending habits.... They have been practically throwing credits at us in preparation to this.

• Moicaliss wrote: »
    Credits crunch?!?
    600k/day gw+daily
    279k challenge
    400-500k every raid
    Credits heist 3-20m

So in a week; 6,5-23,8m
    Credits crunch....hummm

will see how much will costs level updates....
  • Woofy_MC
    219 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Credits crunch?!?
    600k/day gw+daily
    279k challenge
    400-500k every raid
    Credits heist 3-20m

So in a week; 6,5-23,8m
    Credits crunch....hummm

well...leveling 1 toon from 1 to 85 would require up to 11M Credits...so yes...the crunch is actually back.

Edit:Also this numbers are not that simple. Not everybody can finish GW look at all the posts about how hard it is. Credit heist 20 mill? No one got that much money out of it...never...its normaly around 5 mill if you win the last tier. Raid money is good, but not enough for the effort you first have to put in to make raid (toons, gear level etc).
  • Moicaliss wrote: »
    Credits crunch?!?
    600k/day gw+daily
    279k challenge
    400-500k every raid
    Credits heist 3-20m

So in a week; 6,5-23,8m
    Credits crunch....hummm

Whiners are still going to whine.. why are you surprised?
  • Woofy_MC wrote: »
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Credits crunch?!?
    600k/day gw+daily
    279k challenge
    400-500k every raid
    Credits heist 3-20m

So in a week; 6,5-23,8m
    Credits crunch....hummm

well...leveling 1 toon from 1 to 85 would require up to 11M Credits...so yes...the crunch is actually back.

... offset by those events to GIVE you more credits and that's if you went from 80 to 85 TODAY? Did you level already? NO, so calm down save your money and eventually you will have enough..what's the rush!

Its not like the big fish are going to be at 85 the next day this will take I would say 3 maybe 4 weeks before some people are leveled..in the mean stop complaining its game, relax..
  • Just saying that compared to many other games, the level of communication by the developers here is very much appreciated and unusual. Makes me want to support them more!
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Ok everyone, here are the questions and answers I was able to address (or in some cases not address because I can't yet :) ). If I missed your question I apologize! I didn't dodge any on purpose....
    @EA_Jesse , thank you again! It's great to have that kind of info!

• You people want everything and want it right now. It's a strategy game. Strategize.
  • LV426
    14 posts Member
    Melvil wrote: »
    One thing I just don't get is why does the Level of the heroes have to increase with the level of the Account...because it has got to stop somewhere eventually...

My money is on level 100, nice round number
  • LV426 wrote: »
    Melvil wrote: »
    One thing I just don't get is why does the Level of the heroes have to increase with the level of the Account...because it has got to stop somewhere eventually...

My money is on level 100, nice round number

200 is round too
  • I hope with increasing Guild currency we get increased players contribution from 600 at least to 1000, I hope. Even if all Guild daily contribution doesn't change (30,000 per day max) we can get the much currency as we can even if someone goes on vacation or get sick.
    Yeah make it 30,000 max for guild. Less than half of my guild actually do the 600 & I do double that each day & it doesn't all count. We had 50 members & getting 12-12,000 only a day. Myself & a few other high players could have made up the difference.

• Achilles wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    So the new gear is great, but is there a new character to obtain in the new Raid?
    There is indeed a new character for players to obtain, a fan favorite that is obtainable only by defeating the heroic difficulty of the Tank Takedown Raid.
    A fan favorite, so it must be someone iconic ... hmm ... let me guess ...: "X-Wing Pilot"

Actually, I think it will be Uncle Owen. He's hard nosed, so he'd probably be a taunter. And he knows his way around moisture, so he might have an AOE special that shoots vapor at everyone to slowly rust their armor and weapons for an auto-win at 4:59 of any arena match.
This discussion has been closed.