Phasma as leader can't dodge can she?

Phasma as leader doesn't have evasion so how can she dodge my first attack on GW every time even wen I retreat and repeat she dodges my first attack so can any explain to me how she has evasion as leader thx

Replies

• If you restart, the seed is the same evey time.

Switch lineup or order and itll change the outcome.
  • Gregor wrote: »
    If you restart, the seed is the same evey time.

Switch lineup or order and itll change the outcome.

^^^ this.

Changing the order of at least one team member in your line up will give you a different starting roll. However, this will also change what the enemy does as well.

You can also get different result based on the order you choose to attack the enemy as well. If you know an enemy character will dodge your attack from a specific character, attack a different one instead.
  • Thx I worked that out in the end but I still don't no how phasma has evasion
  • Shanobiwon wrote: »
    Thx I worked that out in the end but I still don't no how phasma has evasion

You know what, you make a VERY valid point! I must not have read your first post right. I just looked as well, and Phasma has no Dodge or Evade points. What's up with that?
  • Falen_Lacer
    87 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Every character seems to have some base dodge, and the UI doesn't seem to take that into affect when viewing stats :(
  • I think everyone has a base 7% (or so) chance to dodge any attack. Even with a stat of 0.