Sim tickets challenge

EA, in the next update or in upcoming updates, I am requesting a sim ticket challenge. I think that is a good new challenge idea, and I have a tendency to use them which leads me to run out of them

Replies

• Please don't! Already have to much of them. I rather have gear, after all thats what you use sim tickets for, obtaining gear
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    I love the idea if it means we have to USE sim tix to do the challenge :)
  • Bad idea. Once you reach the 50's you end up with an abundance of sim tickets.
  • If you use two refreshes of energy per day (50+50), then you should be able to sustain pretty much everything with sims. The extra 40 per day makes a significant difference, especially when you are using that energy for battles which cost more than 6 energy. This shouldn't negatively hit your crystals since you should be getting that back from arena+dailies, if not more.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    No. You can just autoplay most of the fights you would sim...
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    When you start simming many of the high energy battles and hard modes... you pretty much end up with an abundance of sim tickets... I'm literally increasing by 20+ tickets a day, which I have no clue what to do with...

A remember seeing a post the other day which one person accused the person in the screenshot for hacking cause they had like four thousand sim tickets... Well I'm at 400 and I don't even spend that much on refreshes a day. like I said that total is increasing roughly 20 per day... For other players who are spending a lot more on refreshes, they'll probably increasing the sim tickets even more...

If anything we need a way to BURN these excess tickets!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • You can have some of mine. I have over 500 sim tickets.
  • I too have excess sim tickets. The higher levels you farm, the more energy it takes. Will never run out of tickets, and one day we will all have thousands of unused sim tickets laying around.