Question with Raid Rewards / Guild Advice

I've only been a member of one guild.

Am I better off getting top 5/6 (sometimes higher) or so in a T6 raid (in terms of rewards) every other day or being in a T7 guild where I'll likely be bottom of the barrel getting rewards?

What's the difference in rewards between the two?

Just wondering if I might be better off finding a different guild.

I'm level 80, top 200 arena type guy, but only have 13 7* characters. Not enough to do well in a T7 raid.

Replies

• Rank 50 in a T7 gets better rewards thank rank 1 in T6.
  • Do you want han shards, cause that's how you get han shards...
  • wow....really?

So I'm kind of wasting my time here then huh?
  • Couldnt care less about Han...but yeah. Definitely would like better gear to level up my teams.
  • The rewards are better and sometimes the gear drops are better at the lower and middle than the top
  • yeh I'm looking at that now. It looks like I need to find a T7 guild then. I think I've been battling uphill in my current group (all good guys) but I can't place top 5 on a regular basis in my T6 guild - and it looks like just nicking the rancor in a T7 guild would net me the same(ish) rewards.
  • you'll get better as you get gear and key is building a turnmeter reduction team for the raid loaded with potency.
  • That or talk to your guild and see if they would try a tier, biggest advice with that is to 1 to 3 people have phase 1 pig killer team. Also it's best to cordinate attacks and not all attack at once for the 1st couple of heroic raids.
  • Yeah - I'm ways off from getting a Teebo/Ewok team going with a ton of potency - and a big thing about that is the gear grind....it's a chicken and egg thing I think