fives & vader

hello ea!

i am wondering how the system works for fives. it seems that whenever i get to face one, he always counterattacks & attacks twice in a row, even w/ a regular attack. three questions came to mind:

1. isn't it that he attacks twice only if the opposing toon has a speed down debuff - so why is it that whenever he attacks my toons, he does it twice, even if i haven't been debuff at all?
2. why does his counterattack ability trigger everytime, when it shouldn't wherein his counterpart secura w/ almost the same chances trigger just right?
3. plus, whenever he counters, he also does it twice even if my toons weren't debuffed - isn't it supposed to be just once if that was the case?

as for vader, his ability block should be unpreventable for jedi, if i'm not mistaken. yet, whenever i hit another jedi it doesn't trigger - when i say hit, damage them successfully. so, you may want to check him too.

i have been playing the game & making observations for quite some time & enjoying it at the same time. if there are adjustments needed to be made, kindly do so as listed in the abilities & help balance it out. please keep the updates coming - especially the ship battles (konami's star wars force collection has one & been bringing in lots of characters from legends & canon - well, just saying you might wanna top it).

thanks again for your help & the great game.

Replies

• Tenebris_Fidem
    123 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    hello, ea developers, it would seem that fives have been fixed and now behaving up to speed with his abilities.

however, vader still is bugged. his basic ability still does not inflict ability block as it should against jedi he damages and sometimes, at random, inflicts it yet does not damage the opposing jedi. his basic ability specifically states that jedi cannot resist its effects - so damage and debuff should be applied regardless when attacking a jedi. after all, he is the most prolific jedi killer known to the galaxy.

can you please look into this and, again, great game!!! keep it up and many thanks!!!
  • It's not a 100% chance to inflict ability block, it can't be resisted but that doesn't mean it will always happen,
  • we need a real final clarification of how it should happen, i'm dropping out of arena ranks faster than i go up, otherwise, i may need to swap vader out
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    It's not a 100% chance to inflict ability block, it can't be resisted but that doesn't mean it will always happen,

Correct. There's an 80% chance of inflicting ability block. So when he does inflict it jedi can't resist it but there's a 2 in 10 chance he WON'T inflict it. But jedi can never evade the attack, it'll even hit them through foresight